hey

I live in student halls with 9 other people and all their food!!! pple keep sayin jus not to go in the kitchen but its attached to the sittin room so unless i jus stay in my room for the next 3 months it isnt really an option lol
dunno wat am gonna do when they order the pizzas and chicken dippers lol

but the main thing that has encouraged me is my flatmate took some photos of us on a night out and you can see me in the backgroud and its horrendous, i cried wen i seen it, yet they couldnt see wat i was bothered about, so clearly pple see me differently to what i thought i looked like :(

jus gonna keep lookin at that pic, and then the before and after pics on here and am sure i can stick to it :)

xxx

good girl! I've got photos from my last holiday. I went with my skinniest friend (not because she is, but because she paid for me lol) and the pictures of us are just rank!

I know shes skinny and I'm bound to look massive next to her, but this was like, stupid.

And my boyfriend looked at the photo's yesterday and said "see, your not as big now as you where then" but i weigh a stone more then i did then so I'm bigger! I think that's what made me tell my mum I wanted to start the diet.

Knowing that if I looked like that last year, What would I look like this time?! lol.

xxxx

yea exactly, i jus though god i have seen photos before and thought i must loose weight, but this pic clearly showed me unaware of the camera, so the pic i show must be how everyone else sees me its disgraceful, i cant believe i have let myself get like this, and i know my weight is one of the things that upsets me the most

bring on the summer :) wen we will be thin and georgous :)

xxx

Hey girls,

Meant to stay and chat this morning but got called away by the dissertation :-( maybe we should set up a young minimins so that you don't have to go out with your mum Zoe!!

Here's to bikini-filled summers (even tho I just went to see a friend who manages a pub and managed to demolish a sausage baguette- oh well, lots of water for me and tomorrow is a new day!)...

xx

aww hun- well good luck for tomorrow :) glad to see ya keepin the positive side of things :)

yes heres to bikini filled summers - i defo agree :)

xxx

Sorry i had to disapear yesterday, computor had a bit of a fit.

Yea I'm wel up for havin a young ones night out! lol.

Took a bit of a bump to the head this morning so might be a little slow today lol.

And today is new day, and on this new day, I'm doing what I did yesterday... nothing! lol. It's a bit sunny so might take the dog out later, but, depends on if i can hide the bump on the noggin lol. Saying that I'v got pleanty of hair so shuouldnt be too hard! lol.

xxxxx

hey girls...back again!!
How on earth did u bump your head mypartyiz - must have been a fair whack to giive ya a big bump on ur noggin??
Youll never guess wat i woke up thi mornin with a full blown cold!! and with my exam 2mro and trip home on monday isnt it bloody well typical!! grrr!! so i decided to opt out from uni today and i can revise and feel sorry for myself!!! lol how sad am i? lol
how did yesterday go diet wise???
xxxxxxx

aww bless ya! harsh.

I'd have the day off too.

I fainted this morning while I was gettin a drink n wacked my head on something, hard. lol.

So had a nice trip to A&E this morning.

Fun, fun, fun! :p

xxxx

wow that musta been quite a bumo on the head if a n e was invloved lol....i hope ur milkin it?? lol

Xxxx

Evening everyone!

I have been sooo busy today doing research on little kiddies in their school, how tiring- dont think I could ever teach!

Well I have been good today, a fresh start after yesterday and feeling fine, onwards and downwards!

Hope you've all had a good day! Off to watch neighbours now xxx

hey everyone

argh its my mates hen party on saturday night and everyone has to dress up as school girls (it was decided today) now i dont mind my legs so the skirt isnt the problem but am gonna have to wear a white shirt, i look huge, i got really upset bout it and it made me think of why i wanna start this diet, hopefully on monday :D i hate being fat :( its my last day of work tomorrow (temp contract for a year) so am stressed as i have no job which means no food, so am lookin for a loan, cos i have not recieved any part of my student loan yet!!! its doin my head in

hows everyones day been? are u and ya head ok now zoe?

xxx

stacey....why dont u try gettin a fittted white shirt from international or some of those shops...they are way better than the old silly school shirty type ones and they look better...thats wat i did for the school nite out thing we had!!

Also you havnt got ANY of ur loan yet?? as in septembers and jans aswell or just this semesters installment??? i would be on the phone shoutin if it were me!! lol i love my loan woohoo and i get my next installment next thursday i cannot wait!!! woo!! anyways i suppose i must go do ome more last minute cramin!!! exam 2mro wish me luck!! ahh!!

XxxxX

oooo good luck hun :)

yea as in sept and jan payments sumthin to do with transferrin unis between last year and this year, i really need it am i sooo much debt while waitin for it

so how much weight have u lost and in how much time?

yea i have bought a shirt from new look i jus hate wearin white it makes me more self concious bout me weight

xxx

hey stacey,

I'm good ta, managed to stick to SS yesterday, and forced my AAM down me (mushrooms stuffed with cottage cheese) as I really didn't feel like eating but it was yummy!

Went to the cinema last night to see 300- was pleasantly surprised, wasn't expecting it to be any good and OH paid as he really wanted to see it! (I only went cos he wanted company! Not cos I rly wanted to go). It was actually not as bad as I thought, altho storyline was a bit pants... anyway he was guzzling pringles and fruitjuice all the way through and it was so horrible, I had a go at him for being mean, but now I feel quite bad- can't expect him to give up the nice things just cos I have :-( oh well!

At uni today doing work. I really don't see the point of giving us holidays in the 3rd year, there is no time to actually enjoy them. Then people I speak to are like 'arrrgh, bloomin students always get long holidays, such a doss...blah blah blah'. Sometimes I feel like yelling at them and telling them to try it and then see if they feel that way!!

Sorry to rant, just needed to get that off my chest!

xxx

Well todays going good so far! lol. only been awake for about half an hour but nothings gone wrong just yet. Oh, except my utility room ceilings leaking and mum thinks its guna collapse, but thats not the diets fault... or is it?! ha ha :D

wow that musta been quite a bumo on the head if a n e was invloved lol....i hope ur milkin it?? lol

Xxxx

I got the week off college for it, and next week is easter holiday for me so got 3 weeks off! :giggle: I go back on 17th April n the last time i was ther was 22nd March so go nearly a month off! he he he.

Well I have been good today, a fresh start after yesterday and feeling fine, onwards and downwards!

Hope you've all had a good day! Off to watch neighbours now xxx

Glad to see ya behaiving yourself! lol. I think that's a brilliant attitude :) keep smiling chick!

p.s err neighbours lol

anyways i suppose i must go do ome more last minute cramin!!! exam 2mro wish me luck!! ahh!!

XxxxX

Your probably doin your exam by now, but good luck anyway! lol. Let us know how it ent, or goes :confused:

xxxx

hey

ah bless ya glad u managed to resist the pringles, that must have took some will power, bet ya feelin really happy bout it now tho :) i know wat ya mean bout pple talkin bout students i have got soooo much work that its silly

yea am off for 3 weeks too hun, and no work either so i think i picked the wrong time of the year to start the diet lol

xxx

It's better I start when I'm not at college. Only because I'm a chef though so if I'm at college theres more temptation then at home. lol.

And I just hope I don't have to resist Pringles, too hard. Well done that girl! Should be proud of yourself :)

xxxx

mmm pringles its defo right once u pop u jus cant stop lol

the diet must really be workin for ya hun to resist pringles and not even feel hungry to eat ya aam :)

in a way not bein a college means no one askin questions for 2 weeks :) i will jus haveto stay on here to keep myself distracted lol

xxx

Back