Hey

natty.tatty

Im new :).

Have 36lb to lose and just wondering how long it will take me to get there...well round about.

Im starting at 13st 4lb and hope to get too 10st 10lbs.

Has anyone had a similar start weight?

welcome hun, ur in the right place. every1 is great on this site.

every1s losses are different, think the average is probably 4lbs per week. people with alot to lose tend to lose bigger amount each week. usually get a big loss the first week, this is mainly water though, after that its pure fat.

ive been on LT for 9wks and have lost 45lbs on it i think. hoping to be at target next wk.. it goes so quickly. ull be skinny before u know.

good luck

x x

Hi natty.tatty,

I am spot on with your weight - 13st 4lbs or 84.5 kgs! My first weigh in is next tuesday. I lost 9lbs my first week the first time I did it, hoping to lose around the same this time round..

I'm aiming to lose inches more than weight coz for some reason even though I'm short (157cm), I was 10 stone when I was a size 12, where as my friend who is 154cm is just under 9 stone and a size 12. How does that work?!?!

Good luck and let us know how it goes.. xx

Hey hun i was only 2lbs lighter than you wen i started 12 weeks ago i now weigh 10st. I had some small losses and even none one week. I wudnt judge by other people but you shud have the weight off in no time.

Back