Hey

well done passiflora :D that is brilliant loss. shame about the counselling but we are always here for you

had a good day diet wise today but highly emotional day today :( i was thinking that yesterday about binny. not seen emma in ages either. we are being abandoned :( hope your day is going good hun?

Sall how are you doing today ?? :)

good diet wise but not good emotionally. 1 year anniversary of my nans death :( i stuck to diet thou and didnt pig out. pig out day is tomorrow for me :D

Its the anniversary of you nan isnt it? Hope your coping ok. i know how hard it can be!! Emma hasnt been on for a few weeks, hope binny comes back to us soon, otherwise theres only the 2 of us who started together! My days not too bad, just had a hungry day, but stuffed my face for my tea lol!!

it is yes. anniversary of my cousin yesterday too :( not good month this. b'day tomorrow too so least got a bit of pig out to look forward too. not much mind lol need to stick to diet a little :D i dont like hungry days they are the ones which make me feel worst lol

Awww Sall stay strong I know its hard...remember the good times with your Nan....Memories are very important.....
Glad food wise your good well done :):)

I think its amazing the support on here Rach !! The best thing is though is we are all in the same boat so we understand feelings, frustration, down days ect.....couldn't wish for better friends :):)

just doing a bit of shopping and treating myself to either minty lamb ribs or a take away :) been looking forward to it since starting lol

i wouldnt be still doing this if not for this forum and the great [STRIKE]people[/STRIKE] friends on here :D you hit the nail on the head there booboo about understanding each others frustrations, down days etc :D

Life is so hard anyway and been overweight peoples impressions are so different so its great that we have each other to lean on and give a nudge to when guidance is needed .....and its lovely just to have a natter and share in our day to day lives......

I hope you have a great birthday Sall :):)

Life is so hard anyway and been overweight peoples impressions are so different so its great that we have each other to lean on and give a nudge to when guidance is needed .....and its lovely just to have a natter and share in our day to day lives......

I hope you have a great birthday Sall :):)

you got that right totally :) people see you, overweight, and just think that all you do is eat and eat and do nothing else. sometimes even see the check-out people looking at what you buy :sigh: love coming on here and now i can just vent out and not be judged and if i have a bad day and eat something i shouldnt i wont be moaned or judged for it

thanks i will try :D

Exactly great friends, maybe one day we can all meet up, and celebrate our weight loss together!!

that is a great idea :) celebrate with people who have been through the same trials to get to the same place

It would be great for us all to meet up :):)

Happy Birthday Sall xx

Back