Hey

aw passiflora i would be the same, i would be in tears!! My hubby says i am too soppy sometimes lol!! i've not been on here much with my parents being over at the moment!! Sal had told me she was having problems logging into her account and that she had reported but heard nothing back!!

I was concerned about Sal too !!!

Passiflora I get upset to....we have a lake near us and the locals we all drive slowly but with holiday makers coming through past few days they don't slow and a few ducks have been hit and killed.....its so upsetting as these ducks make it worth while going to the lake

im back :D so pleased that you all are doing so well still :D awww so sad about melvyn :( how is everyone doing?

good to have you back Sal :)

not brilliant. been a bit naughty :( trying to get back on track. not easy but getting there. so good to be back with you all

Sal stay strong and just think summer will be with us soon....and how good it will be to of lost some weight and wear something nice on those warm nights :) xx

Last edited:
thanks hunny i was so pleased as last few weeks been a bit hard. hit the wall and keep craving choc and take aways (and was naughty and gave in a couple of times) your weight loss is going amazingly well hun :D so pleased for you. just saw your march weight loss well done :D

i had a takeaway a couple of weeks ago :( felt bad after but i feel we need to give in once in a while to keep us good :) even angels halos slip from time to time lol

oh yes good to be back and sure you guys will help keep me good lol

Well done Sal, that's brilliant news!! I'm also really happy to see you back on here too!!

Well done too Rach, your also doing amazingly well!!

Hi Rach, how are you?

I'm good ta, I've really upped my exercise this past week, our poor dogs little legs!!

I went to the doctors yesterday for my monthly weigh in and lost 9.5lbs, wasn't expecting a big drop like that, but it was most welcome still!!

I've mentioned in another post that I've recently joined WW again, the docs programme came to an end, and I'm the type of person who benefits from a weekly support group and our lady is so lovely. I've been before and she knows what she's talking about, she was twice the weight and size she is now, so unlike the doctors lot, she knows how you feel and doesn't treat you like the other lot did. I've lost half a stone there, which I think is mainly due to the increase in exercise and also due to my eating habits changing and perception as to how much I was eating, to be honest, I'm not so sure I was eating quite enough, not too much less, but the shift in diet has worked!

I even got hubby up at 6.30 the other morning to go for a walk around the fell before work! Poor fella!!

Hows things with you? All ok I hope!!

Back