Hey :)

Miss_Clare

-SHEPHERDESS-
Hey, I'm Clare and have only been dieting for a week and 5 days and have lost 10lbs but still having little slip ups when I go out with friends and thought joining a site may give me more strength against the temptations!
I have tried dieting before but old habits always seem to come back however this is the first time i've tried the slim fast diet and I am really loving the shakes and the slim fast snacks.

Hi Clare, I'm new posting in here too! What a great loss, well done! I've been contemplating slim fast, does it fill you up?

Hi Clare, I'm new posting in here too! What a great loss, well done! I've been contemplating slim fast, does it fill you up?

Hey, Thank you, I'm so pleased but of course the weight just cant go fast enough haha! Yes I haven't felt hungry at all but before I started the slim fast I never really ate breakfast and would sometimes go all the way through until tea time until i'd have anything and then would just eat and eat and eat! You get 3 snacks a day though which is nice to have I don't tend to use them but it's good if you're feeling a little peckish! The shakes are delicious too!

Oh that's great, nice to know it tastes good, I might just try it just to kick start my weight loss again!

Oh that's great, nice to know it tastes good, I might just try it just to kick start my weight loss again!

Very nice indeed it thickens the milk and isn't what you expect! Only thing was it had me running to the toilet the first few days of being on it but think that may have been my body adjusting lol. Wish you the best of the luck with whatever diet plan you choose :)

Back