Hi - 1st day today!

Shazzanne

Hi all - just started today having put 3st back on after having lost 5 with LL 18 mths ago. So pleased that the banana shakes taste nice!!!

Hey, I just started on Saturday! Mmm yes the shakes are good :) Found the weekend a tough way to start but now have work to distract me.. Good luck!

Hi there,

I have done VLCD's in the past and have to say these shakes are the best tasting I have tried! I love the banana and the vanilla shakes :) so yummy! Don't forget you can add coffee to your shakes if you wish to spice them up! Always find this helps me when I am getting a little bit bored. X

Hey :). I've worked my way down to a VLCD in the past and got quiiite skinny, but I was younger and had never lost weight before so even a small lose was enough to motivate me to keep going. Got sick of being good, went on a 3 month binge and put on over 3 stone in that time.. Have been struggling to lose it since so hoping Exante will give me the discipline needed and the good thing is the bf is on TS with me.. On day 4 and okay so far, the tomato and basil soup was a bit grim and must admit I'm dreading the mushroom but they're easy enough to stomach!! :D

Back