Hi, 1st ever SW meeting tonight.could you help me with food for today??xx

susan70

Gold Member
Im starting SW tonight, Im a bit excited about it ( how sad).lol.

Some may of seen me around minis but heres a little background on me, i started CD in June last year weighing 16st 1lb in Nov last year I weighed 11st and then swapped onto WW (doing it at home) where Ive been ever since I know weigh 9st 13lb but feel I now need a class to go to and I find WW a little restricted so as my local SW class is right across the road from my house Im going to join it.

Wish me luck.xx

Ive got a diary on the WW section I will see if I can get it moved across to SW.

Last edited:
Hi Susan and welcome, OMG how much weight have you lost???? that is absolutely AMAZING!!! well done to you, you HAVE to post some pics up!!!!!

Good luck for joining SW, I don't know if you have ever done it before but one thing you won't find is it being restrictive, good luck and if you have any questions just ask!

Hi Susan and welcome, OMG how much weight have you lost???? that is absolutely AMAZING!!! well done to you, you HAVE to post some pics up!!!!!

Good luck for joining SW, I don't know if you have ever done it before but one thing you won't find is it being restrictive, good luck and if you have any questions just ask!

Thankyou hun.

Pictures are in my album is you want to look but I will say they are NOT pretty.lol Ive lost 6st so far.

Well done on what you have lost so far - that's amazing!! Good luck tonight, SW is fantastic soooooooo much better than WW!!!!

Wow!!!!!
What a difference that weight loss has done for you!
Welcome to SW and good luck, you will get to your target in no time at all Huni.

I dont have my 1st meeting till tonight so could you help me with what to eat today please I have an Idea and spoken to someone but just need a little more help.

Ive had for breakfast
2 weetabix with mullerlight yog and fresh blueberries.

For lunch I have in the fridge

bacon, eggs, mushrooms, toms, beans, bread

if I had this for lunch what quantities would I be able to have??

Also have ww yogs and fruit in the house.

Tea time not sure what to have
Ive got quorn burgers, salad, potatoes

again what quantities would I be having??

I have my milk measured out for the day I alwas have 500mls of skimmed milk a day.

any help, comments etc would be very welcome, I will know better myself when Ive been to the meting tonight.lol.

Well done on your fantastic loss so far! almost there. You must feel so much better!

Food wise for today looks good.

It depends whether you're doing a green day, red day or Extra Easy as to what quantities you're having

Well done on your fantastic loss so far! almost there. You must feel so much better!

Food wise for today looks good.

It depends whether you're doing a green day, red day or Extra Easy as to what quantities you're having

Thankyou.xx

From the limited bit I know about Sw I think I will be green days.

2 weetabix (1 HexB) with mullerlight yog and fresh blueberries.

bacon, eggs, mushrooms, toms, beans, bread (everything is free except for the bacon and bread. You could have either as a HexB and syn the other. 2 slices of nimble or WW wholemeal is 1 HexB or 85g raw weight of bacon is 1 HexB)

Ive got quorn burgers, salad, potatoes (this would all be free)

HTH xx

2 weetabix (1 HexB) with mullerlight yog and fresh blueberries.

bacon, eggs, mushrooms, toms, beans, bread (everything is free except for the bacon and bread. You could have either as a HexB and syn the other. 2 slices of nimble or WW wholemeal is 1 HexB or 85g raw weight of bacon is 1 HexB)

Ive got quorn burgers, salad, potatoes (this would all be free)

HTH xx

Thankyou hunni, your a star, I will stick to what Ive stated then would I be ok to have a skinny cow mint choc this evening as well or an I pushing my luck now.lol.

LOL @ pushing your luck. I did mean to say that you do need to have between 10 and 15 syns on top of what you've listed.

Once you get to class and get your books you'll be able to see what's what with the syns. Don't forget to ask for the SW lifeline online password. You'll be able to check for syn values that aren't in the book then.

Not sure off the top of my head how much the skinny cow's are but someone will know

Hi Susan, for your milk, a HEXA choice is 350ml of skimmed milk. If you have 500ml then you could have it as 2 HEXA or syn the rest.
Milk is always something people tend to go over on as it doesn't go far!!

Thankyou hunni, your a star, I will stick to what Ive stated then would I be ok to have a skinny cow mint choc this evening as well or an I pushing my luck now.lol.

Is this the lolly? These are great at only 4.5 syns each! :D
If it's the drink then it's 2 syns.

Back