HI- 3lbs from goal!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by poppygirl, 19 September 2009 Social URL.

1. poppygirl

poppygirl Full Member

Diet:
    Been on many, returning to WW!
    Hi, i regisitered for this site a while back but don't often get on, been reading the posts today though and they are all very inspiring, esp Curlywurly's diary.

As you can see from the title i am 3lb's from goal..eekk!! Even though the losses have slowed done i am really hoping to get to goal next weigh-in day, Friday. Fingers crossed. Then i am planning to start moving up the plans.

I am also thinking about becoming a cdc as my one says she is so busy and can't take any body else on, so maybe with her help i can eventually get there.

Planning to stick around and post a little more on here as the maintaining part seems very supportive and i have a feeling that is where the hard work :eek:will really start lol! xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    very well done poppygirl nearly there did it take you long ? :D

4. mummyofthreegirls

mummyofthreegirls Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st11lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(7.84%)
    Aww good luck for your next weigh in, i hope you reach your goal then!, must feel so amazing with your goal being with in reach now eh :D
    Good luck with going to be a CDC to!

5. Ceri_b

Ceri_b Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Wow, well done, such an achievement!

C x

6. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Good luck achieving goal and for your plans to become a CD counsellor, it certainly seems as if your services will be welcomed if local people are being turned away.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.