Hi - 5 weeks on slimming world

Kirsteenatom

I thought I might find out of there was somewhere online to get some support and stumbled across MiniMins :)

I'm Kirsteen, I've been doing slimming world for 5/6 weeks and things have been going really well, I'm half a pound away from losing a stone and a half (I had a BIG loss on the first week, and then it's been regular since then).

I work full time and have two small children at home.

I struggle with time to make food/meals/lunches...but have surprised myself by being really motivated with exercise. I walk for half an hour at lunchtime and cycle for half an hour each evening in front of the tv.

I'm weighing in tomorrow and need 2 1/2 lbs to hit my club 10.

I think I still need to lose over 4 stone though -so a long way to go. I put on weight over the last five years through giving up smoking, two pregnancies and then the loss of my mum last year.

I'm now trying to get fit and healthy to make sure I'm around for a long time with my own kids.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Kirsteen x

Congratulations on weight loss so far, that's fab! Welcome to the site and I hope you'll enjoy being here. :)

Congratulations that is brillliant i found this site as well its fantastic i'm just doing it from home as well no class and quite expensive to do on line i had a wee blip last week but i have lost 7lb in 3 weeks so heres hoping i can keep it going xx

That is a great loss so far. Well done.

Wow congratulations on your weight loss. Keep it up xxx any tips? I seem to be struggling to loose weight and I'm on sw (green day) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back