Hi. A big welcome to 2014 and to new members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started SW about 6 weeks ago. So far so good! :)
Hi! I am joining Slimming World on Weds. My mum has been going a few weeks now and already lost half a stone! After reading up on the website and on here i am really excited that this could finally be the answer to having a healthy relationship with food! Do you have any advice for what i should buy for my weekly shop tomorrow? I want to start off properly!!

hi I am new to this site and just wanted to say hi to all:) I have always been a size 8 and I had an op 2yrs ago {hysterectomy} and since then ive been struggling with my weight and am currently a size 12 so decided its time to start a new healthier lifestyle change ,I have my own gym at home and using it everyday so any help and encouragement would be appreciated its hard to get motivated some days and some encouragement would be awesome thanku ......................:D

Hi I have just joined this site. I have a huge amount to lose and am hoping this is my chance to change my life. I have two very young children and desperate not to allow them to follow in my bad footsteps. I need to change before they start an unhealthy relationship with food.
Thanks for reading.

Hi Everyone!! :D *waves*

My dad and his G/F have been doing slimming world for maybe a couple of months, My day, though not as large as myself, has lost 2 and a half stone and his g/f a stone and a half and it's been great to see them shrink each week when we get together, Well I've decided at a whopping 24 stone 1lb that I want to shrink too. So I signed up last Wednesday and had my first weigh in last night and have lost 7lbs which was just jaw dropping. A whole half a stone with a sticker and certificate in hand, I sat in the meeting very chuffed with myself for with the hopes to have an equally jaw dropping second week.

I'm motivated and far to bubbly and enthusiastic about not eating as much chocolate haha. I look forward to reading everyone's journey and if you are a chatty as me, then please say hello! :) x

Hi I have just joined this site. I have a huge amount to lose and am hoping this is my chance to change my life. I have two very young children and desperate not to allow them to follow in my bad footsteps. I need to change before they start an unhealthy relationship with food.
Thanks for reading.

hi Hun, I also have a huge amount to lose, perhaps we can keep each other going along with all these other amazing people x

Hi to all new starters welcome and good luck

Hi, I'm Dianne, fed up of being over weight, i have over 6 stones to lose to get to my ideal weight. I have tried diets before either on my own or w.w but i give in within weeks. I am tired of being the heaviest person at work, plus my joints have started to creak.

Hi Irene, I have just joined this site, not sure if I'm doing this right? Do I press reply or is there a way to post something? Many thanks

Hey guys, I've been around for a while just reading the posts but finally decided to get involved. I have been battling my weight for years and I really want to sort it out now, I don't want to waste any more if my life being fat

Hi everyone, I am new here. Joined my local Slimming World last week. Lost 5.5 lbs when I weighed last night. I have got loads more to lose but I am determined to do it this time after many years of trying and failing. This looks like a fab site. Good luck to you all . Julie

Just a quick hello from me! I'm new here!! I have been on the slimming world plan for a week now, and have found A LOT of help from this forum, so I thought I would join!

My posts may be few a far between, and they'll probably be quite boring as well!!

Good luck everyone!! xx

Hi all! My names Steph and I'm starting back in SW for what feels like the 100th time. I've seen some very very unflattering photos and videos the last week but what's worse is knowing it's not an angle problem, it's genuinely how I look :/ lowest I've been is 10 stone but at the moment I'm 12 stone 7!

Hi Everyone. Literally just joined so thought I'd pop on and say hello! I started the Tesco UltraSlim/Slimfast diet on Monday so haven't done my first weigh in yet.
My weight has yoyo-ed since my daughter was born 8 years ago. Before that I'd always been slim. I am currently at my heaviest and that's given me the wake up call I needed. I've never been so determined to loose weight before. :)
My problem is that I carry weight okay, meaning I tend to maintain a shape and can gain alot of weight before going up a size. I know it sounds silly but if the weight showed quicker then I'd do something about it faster. Does that make any sense? lol
Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading every bodies posts and success stories. :)

Hello!
been doing slimming world till last Christmas , started July last year at 13 st 10 lbs, got down to 11st 7lbs Christmas week!
but alas stopped due to family issues, so gained 15 lbs, but now ready to get back on!
Weight was 12st 10 lbs last Saturday, due to weigh tomorrow, been pretty good just one bad day....lol , hoping this site will keep me switched on and make friends with similar weight issues xxx

Hi Everyone. Literally just joined so thought I'd pop on and say hello! I started the Tesco UltraSlim/Slimfast diet on Monday so haven't done my first weigh in yet.
My weight has yoyo-ed since my daughter was born 8 years ago. Before that I'd always been slim. I am currently at my heaviest and that's given me the wake up call I needed. I've never been so determined to loose weight before. :)
My problem is that I carry weight okay, meaning I tend to maintain a shape and can gain alot of weight before going up a size. I know it sounds silly but if the weight showed quicker then I'd do something about it faster. Does that make any sense? lol
Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading every bodies posts and success stories. :)
hi, welcome!
I have just got back on today too! So all the best xx

Hi all! My names Steph and I'm starting back in SW for what feels like the 100th time. I've seen some very very unflattering photos and videos the last week but what's worse is knowing it's not an angle problem, it's genuinely how I look :/ lowest I've been is 10 stone but at the moment I'm 12 stone 7!
hello, know the feeling , just joined to, been on slimming world before now doing at home since last saturday
good luck with the weight journey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back