Hi again remembered my password lol

I hate running but needed to get out and do something , seriously paying for it pain wise now tho lol

Hope every body is having a good weekend

I have discovered how important breakfast is this weekend, I didn't realise that missing or substituting was such a factor
Because I've not had my usual breakfast at the normal time I was starving yesterday and today though a weightwatchers muffin would be good .... Nope now got a head ache roll on work tomorrow and routine :)

Hope every body is having a good weekend

I have discovered how important breakfast is this weekend, I didn't realise that missing or substituting was such a factor
Because I've not had my usual breakfast at the normal time I was starving yesterday and today though a weightwatchers muffin would be good .... Nope now got a head ache roll on work tomorrow and routine :)

I used to skip breakfast, have hearty one now and usually does me till lunch. We had a pot luck lunch today coz pork I thought was in the freezer didn;t exist:confused: Family had lasagne and I rustled up loaded potato skins, which turned out lovely, food coma all afternoon and lazy day here

I was only giving out to my older sister today about not eating her breakfast cuz she doesn't eat until 2pm and becomes so hungry she will eat anything which is a very bad habit to get into. They alway say eat breakfast like a king. It's the most important meal of the day

I must look like a nutter cos I get the kids sorted and off to school, well did they both finished last week and then half hour drive to work and set up breakfast there lol guess when school hs come I will have to sub the drive for a walk before brekkie, well best get up and sorted have a good one everyone, oh yeah plus this online diary thing??? What do you put In it?? I made one but only initial post :-/

Hi again :) I've started a diary too, I just waffle on about my day so far and peeps chip in if they have something to say.

It's great that you're running. Which programme are you doing? I love the C25K is that what you're following? I've done it a few times now - first time I was amazed when I could actually do each new week (I had never run before, didn't think I was built for it at all). I was happily running for 30 mins by the end of 9 weeks and 5k soon after. Even managed a 10k! I think it helped with weight loss too as I was doing 2 lbs a week! How is out going so far? As for the pain you need to stretch properly when you get back, this will help if not stop the aches the next day. Look up post run stretches on Google. x

Hi I've frozen a yogurt and they are nice but come out very crystallised have you tried frozen banana?. They are vey creamy and 0pp

I must look like a nutter cos I get the kids sorted and off to school, well did they both finished last week and then half hour drive to work and set up breakfast there lol guess when school hs come I will have to sub the drive for a walk before brekkie, well best get up and sorted have a good one everyone, oh yeah plus this online diary thing??? What do you put In it?? I made one but only initial post :-/

I know mammys always put the kids first;)At least you're organised to have a brekkie when you get into work.

Havn't started a diary yet, just getting used to being here, but I might do one,be a great place to waffle:D

I was only giving out to my older sister today about not eating her breakfast cuz she doesn't eat until 2pm and becomes so hungry she will eat anything which is a very bad habit to get into. They alway say eat breakfast like a king. It's the most important meal of the day

Yeah Everton04 I was like your sister but I've now got meself organised, have a huge filling breakfast and it usually does me till lunch time. I'm doing Slimming World and usually have a cooked breakfast or if I can't or I'm out and about ,a large fruit salad with yogurt will do.:)

Hi

I'm having the most atrocious week
Starving work do
BBQ
Lived on ice pops without realising massive points and no loo makes for a half stone weight gain on scales :-/

Hi

Starving work do
BBQ
Lived on ice pops without realising massive points and no loo makes for a half stone weight gain on scales :-/

:-( Onwards and Downwards to next WI :) x

Hi

Starving work do
BBQ

Well that was last week, leave it in the past and focus now on the week to come, don't give up, it happens to us all. Had a bid gain recently that wiped out 3 weeks of losses, normally I would've quit, it's horrible but I just thought I'd be better off getting on with it.

The weather and heat could be playing havoc with you as well, water retention and hate to lower the tone but a good :sick0019:might exactly be what you need;)

Back