Hi All - Back Again!

lovelyle

Hi All

After a v stressful time in personal life, I am back to finish my CD journey.

I have 25lb to lose to reach my ultimate goal of 11 stone! I will see how I feel about going lower at that point!

It's day 4 for me, weigh ins on a Monday evening, have been 100% so far this week. I do ss+, did this Jan - April religiously at lost majority of my weight then, started at 15stone 12lb! Tipping the scales today at 12.11 raring to go!!

I will be on here most days (skivving, don't tell!!)

Look forward to sharing this journey with you all, hope it will be a short one! ha

Le xx

Good luck!! We have similar amounts to lose and my goal is 11 stone too. Have been doing it a week and am at 12 stone 10......i'm sure you'll do well xxx

Good luck, we will all be routing for you!!!!!!!

Good luck - I've the same goal but I'm much further away LOL so I'll be here a while :)

Morning All

How are we getting on? I am hoping to me at goal by end of Nov which is about 7 weeks away so I can work up the steps for xmas. and enjoy the xmas parties with alcohol and looking fab!!

I had to go to bed early yesterday as was struggling even after my meal and shake in the evening, wasn't hungry just wanted something, so bath and bed for me!! It doesn't help my hubby is a serial picker always has something in his hand, but has stayed the same weight for all the years I have known him!! Lucky thing!!

I am having a birthday party for my 29th with my best friend on 2/11 as we will be away for r 30ths next year so thats my mini goal, be in the 11s for then!!

Have a good day xxxxxx

Back