• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hi all can i join you?

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
Hi all

My names Emma and im just waiting for my sister to come round so we can go to our first SW meeting!!
im nervous as i had a baby 10 weeks ago and think im about 10st4 so want to lose about 20lbs!!

how are you all finding it? whats the average loss a week?

I lost over 6st on CD last year but am now feeding my newest addition myself so arent allowed to go back to cd while i continue to feed her so when a leaflet popped through the door last week i thought i would give it ago!

look forward to chatting and hopefully becoming a loser with you all!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
SW is really great, you'll genuinly enjoy it...it's more of a healthy lifestyle than a diet...I always cant beleive it's really working :).

I've seen that some people who have switched from CD to SW find they gain to start with, so dont be disheartened, I think its just your body adjusting to eating lots of (good) food!

Good Luck, let us know what you think of the meeting :) x

Join US!!!! :) Congrats on the baby and the previous weight loss.

I love SW, it's the first diet I've EVER stuck to, probably because it really doesn't feel anything like a diet! I lose 2lbs per week on average and I do extra easy. :)

Lucky7

Gold Member
Congratuations on your little one, and welcome to the forum.
Don't be nervous - honestly, you have nothing to worry about. Everyone's there for the same reason, and you'll get lots of ideas and tips.

I've just returned this week after going a bit off the rails for various reasons. We've actually got about the same to lose.

Anyway - let us know how you get on at class. Have fun.

Beccy

Hello, congratulations on your baby and good luck with your weight loss this time x

Mummoth

Silver Member
Congratulations on your little one! Welcome here :) . I've only been going to SW for a short time and have a lot to lose. My consultant told me last week that my average loss was 3lbs a week. I do expect that to slow down over time though. I mostly do the extra easy plan, which fits in with family meals.