Hi all, Gina's joined you

justgina

taking it 1 day at a time
Hi all, I've been on Exante(vlcd) since the beginning of the year, losing and gaining the same few pounds. I was successful in getting to goal twice before but not this time, I was either very 'good' or binging out of control, so I've decided I need to move on.

I started DC on Friday and am looking forward to a bit more freedom and variety. I've enjoyed everything I've tried so far and I'm hoping this is my answer.

Look forward to 'meeting' you all, Gina

Good luck on your start of this diet! Really easy to follow and if you do have a off day and eat out it's quite easy to stick to your calories. I haven't stuck to it 100% and have lost 1stone 4lb so far, it's made me realise how much my eating habits have changed and hopefully re educate myself on eating properly and not to put the weight back on!

Welcome Gina,
I love this diet, it is the easiest diet I have ever done and I am seeing the results. Most of the food is really nice but the first month is all about trial and error. The good thing about diet chef is you can change your food order for next month as many times as you like before the processing date so you know that you will only recieve the meals which you enjoy. Well happy dieting and Ill look forward to hearing about your progress very soon x

Hiya - and welcome, I'm on my first week and haven't found anything I don't like yet, luckily! I'm getting my first monthly hamper this Tuesday too, so fingers crossed. It is nice not to be thinking about food all the time or what I'm eating when it's taken out of my hands, I do struggle with emotional eating but I'm getting to grips with that slowly. Good luck for your journey, looking forward to getting to know you. x

Back