HI ALL IM A NEWBIE HERE

monique's memoirs

HI my name is monique im 27 and have 3 kiddies my youngest just 6 months each time havin a bab ive put more weight on and so ive started the lipotrim program today im really excited lol, ive had the choc shake this morn i feel a bit bloated but not hungry i also av a funny metalic taste is this normal?
my start weight is 13st 12lb so im hoping to lose 3 st 6lb thats my target for now :D
i have the vanilla and choc shakes at the mo is there any tips anyone can give me plz im really hoping this will work for me i know its going to be hard as i abused food , food as been my bad habbit so now i want to kick it at last :eek:

hi and welcome to the forum!

Good luck - tips are plenty of water and do it 100% - it works then! Any thing you need just ask :)

hello, welcome to minis! Good luck on your journey. The horrible taste is normal im afraid, and it will get alot worse haha, keep going xxx

The only way I 'like' the shakes is ice-cold, blended with ice cubes like melted ice-cream? I'll have the chocolate hot if I'm feeling really cold (from all the extra water I'm having!), but usually mugs of black tea do the job? I also use 2-3 sweeteners in each- I find it helps reduce the aftertaste a little?
I really like the soup though, and will get even more of it next week!
(PS- we have the same target loss!!)

Welcome and good luck on lipotrim Monique. The first few days are usually the hardest but then it does get easier. Just experiment with the shakes, have them hot or cold, I do like them hot or cold. I add a small sprinkle of cinamon to the hot vanilla, make a large mug of peppermint tea and mix this with the chocolate shake, strawberry is the only one I have cold always, and I just add crushed ice.

Drink lots of water, at least 2 litres and any time you feel hungry, I usually find a hot black coffee does the trick.

Good luck.

Best of luck on your LT journey. Personally, I just love the shakes wizzed with lots of ice so it comes out thick. Yum!!!

Hi there, welcome to minimins :D

It's great to see new people on here. Oh and Yes the metallic taste is normal :)

hi, welcome to the forum. you will get lets of support on here so just ask anything you need to know and someone will reply. good luck on lipotrim.

Hi and welcome. Stick to LT 100% and you will lose the weight. Keep glugging the water!

Hi

Just joined myself on day 5 now and have found the group really helpful. It really helps to come here and read everyones story and everyone is really supportive. You will be amazed at how quickly you become accustomed to the taste of the shakes.

Good luck.

Welcome! This is a great plan for fast results - you only have to look at everyones losses to see that. It makes any minor discomforts like the taste in the mouth really worth it.

Best of luck - I look forward to seeing how you get on! x

PS - I had an almost identical weight loss goal to you. Now just a few short weeks later I'm nearly half way there. You'll be amazed how quickly the time goes once you're into it! x

Heya, welcome to the forum :)
it's full of awesome people here, and they are very encouraging and friendly! I've only been here for over a week now and it's been great :D

People will be here for you and will help you ^_^

Welcome monique! That darn baby weight! It is a curse. Anyway you are in the right place for getting rid of it. Skinny new you for the summer.

My tip is just keep posting here! It really helps.

Hello there and good luck on the LT journey!!! the first week is hard but get over that and you'll be fine!! the water intake gets easier too. Keep coming on here too its a life line ha ha ha!!!!!

Back