Hi all! Im new and im starting CD today!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cat-bee, 6 January 2009 Social URL.

1. cat-bee

cat-bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro-Points
    Hi all!

Im starting CD this morning, just about to go have my first 'meal', not sure what to expect but looking forward to getting started!

Wish me luck, and any words of advice to help me stay focussed would be appreciated!

Catx :D

INTHESUMMEROF69 likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jessie B

Jessie B Full Member

Hi cat-bee and welcome to CD.

I'm not an expert at this and don't have any great words of wisdom, but if you find that the going gets tough, then get on the forum. There are some absolutely fantastic people ready to show support, and I've found it a great help.

Take it one day at a time, and reward yourself when you've been doing well (lovely body lotions, scented baths etc.)

Oh - and keep chugging the water .....

Good luck, Lovely. Keep us posted about how you're getting on xxx

4. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Wishing you all the best! I'm on Day 3 of a restart. My advice is to remain focused at all times, and do NOT slip up. It is almost impossible to start again. It's taken me 7 months to get my head back in the right place for CD xxx

5. donnamarie

donnamarie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi cat.. good luck with your cd journey.
    Im on day 2 of a restart.. im the same as sarette/sarah took me a long time to get focused again after a slip up. :)

6. cat-bee

cat-bee Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(7.61%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro-Points
    Thanks everyone!

Just knowing you all are here on the same journey and wanting me to succeed boosts my determination to do it even more!

Had my first porridge, and it wasnt as bad as I was anticipating, a bit like baby food! lol. I've already drank two pints of water this morning, and I have 2 litres in the fridge...

I just need to get past day 3, when hopefully I will be in ketosis, then I'll feel I've acheived something here!

Thanks again everyone!

I'll keep you all posted on how I do, and i'll keep an eye on your progress to give me a boost!

Cat x

7. Millij

Millij Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    I'm new too!

Hiya

I am starting CD today, I'm 14 stone - the heaviest i've ever been in my life and miserable as sin. We can do this!! Its going to be tough but we've made the decision to do it and thats half the battle :)

8. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.86%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Best of luck to the both of you!! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.