Hi all! Im new and im starting CD today!

cat-bee

Silver Member
Hi all!

Im starting CD this morning, just about to go have my first 'meal', not sure what to expect but looking forward to getting started!

Wish me luck, and any words of advice to help me stay focussed would be appreciated!

Catx :D

Hi cat-bee and welcome to CD.

I'm not an expert at this and don't have any great words of wisdom, but if you find that the going gets tough, then get on the forum. There are some absolutely fantastic people ready to show support, and I've found it a great help.

Take it one day at a time, and reward yourself when you've been doing well (lovely body lotions, scented baths etc.)

Oh - and keep chugging the water .....

Good luck, Lovely. Keep us posted about how you're getting on xxx

Wishing you all the best! I'm on Day 3 of a restart. My advice is to remain focused at all times, and do NOT slip up. It is almost impossible to start again. It's taken me 7 months to get my head back in the right place for CD xxx

Hi cat.. good luck with your cd journey.
Im on day 2 of a restart.. im the same as sarette/sarah took me a long time to get focused again after a slip up. :)

Thanks everyone!

Just knowing you all are here on the same journey and wanting me to succeed boosts my determination to do it even more!

Had my first porridge, and it wasnt as bad as I was anticipating, a bit like baby food! lol. I've already drank two pints of water this morning, and I have 2 litres in the fridge...

I just need to get past day 3, when hopefully I will be in ketosis, then I'll feel I've acheived something here!

Thanks again everyone!

I'll keep you all posted on how I do, and i'll keep an eye on your progress to give me a boost!

Cat x

Back