Hi all.......im new to this site

Suky

Hi there, well my story is iv decided to go back on the old weight watchers diet as I have a family wedding in May and need to loose 14lbs!!! Only thing is in due on and craving food any help or advice?! It's so depressing I did however loose 5lvs last week on the plus side but scared that my big binge today has put a spanner in the works :(

Hi suky...

welcome...we all have to treat ourselves now and again..try not to worry...just make sure u get bk on track the next day ( after ur binge) :) good luck xxx

I always binge before my cycle . It never matters because I compensate after when sugar craving has gone :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi suky

I have a wedding in may and I want to loose around 5 1/2 stone, a big hill but Iv got plenty of people behind me to give me a shove when I need it, I'm on the new propoints with WW Bev xx

hi suky welcome to the forum, im finding if i am going to go off my diet just come on here it takes your mind off it

Hi girls thanks fir all your motivation it's much appreciated! As for my binge well I'm back on track and have lost a pound yeyyyy so it's all going well xxx I'v started power walking and yesterday managed 6 miles! Big smiles n aches too lol I'll keep you guys updated with my progress xxx

Back