HI ALL - I'M NEW TO THIS SITE

Just a chemist, so the only real support i get is off this site!
My mates are mostly against me doing it, gurrr they make me angry!

yeah ive heard that most chemists are not really that helpful when it comes to advice - they just love taking your money tho eh

i dont understand the 3,6% thing wat does it mean

Oh they love taking the money alrite the whole 65 euro a week!!!

The way i see it is id be spending more on food and crap anyways so i dont mind too much

Hi Kelly - The 3%, 6%, 15% And 20% Are How Much Carbs Are In Each One - So As We Have To Really Stay Clear Of Carbs I Choose The Lower Two %'s And So Far Have Lost 6lbs In The 2 Weeks That Ive Been On Re-feed - It's Just I Cant Get Them To Stay Under Their Catorgories - I Will Scan It On Later And Try And Post It Again

Ruby Xx

Hi Ruby, nice to see another Northerner on the site, and well done on your amazing loss. :)

oh thanks,,,i'm a bit blonde today,,

Wow That's Expensive - Mind You, You Do Pay More At A Chemist Than You Would At The Wmc - I Pay £23.10 (£1.10 Per Sachet) - But Now Even Cheaper Cos Im Only On 2 Shakes Per Day So It's On £15.40 - Ive Just Phoned Lipotrim For My Free Samples To Try So Anyone Starting On Re-feed Can Call 0800-413735 - They Are Maintanence Products, Not Sachets That We Are Taking Now

I dont think they post to Ireland hun but thanks!
Are you gonna contuine doing maintance to loose the rest??

This is the list that we got at WMC when you go on food introduction - might be of interest to those of you are starting refeed or nearly at this stage.

I hope this ok to do this in the room?

ONE SMALL MEAL FROM:

CHICKEN (NO SKIN)

TURKEY (NO SKIN)

FISH GRILLED OR STEAMED (NO BATTER/BREADCRUMBS)

COTTAGE CHEESE

TUNA (IN BRINE)

SALAD - LETTUCE, TOMATOES, CUCUMBER, PEPPERS, ONIONS, RADISH (NO BEETROOT)

VEGETABLES (NO POTAOES)

ONE PIECE OF FRUIT eg APPLE, PEAR, ORANGE, MELON (NO BANANA)

+ LOTS OF WATER

and then the 2nd sheet is a list of carbohydrate contents of fruit and veg

Carbohydrate Content of Fruits & Vegetables

Vegetables

3% 6% 15% 20%

Asparagus Beans, string Artichoke Corn

Bean Sprouts Beets Oyster plant Potato

Broccoli Brussel Sprouts Parsnip Sweet Potato

Cabbage Chives Peas, green Yam

Cauliflower Dandelion Greens Squash

Celery Eggplant Carrot

Swiss Chard Kale Dried Beans

Cucumber Kohlrabi

Endive Leeks

Lettuce Okra

Mustard Greens Onion

Radish Parsley

Spinach Pepper, red

Watercress Pimento

Pumpkin

Rutabaga

Turnip

Fruits

3% 6% 15% 20+%

Cantaloupe Apricot Apple Banana

Rhubarb Blackberries Blueberries Figs

Strawberries Cranberries Cherries Prunes

Watermelon Grapefruit Grapes Dried Fruit

Melons Guava Kumquats

Tomato Lemon Loganberries

Lime Mango

Orange Mulberries

Papaya Pear

• Peach Pineapple (fresh)
Plum Pomegranate

Raspberries

Tangerine

Kiwi

up to now - I have been aiming for the 3 and 6 % items

THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN AT THE WEIGHT MANAGEMENT CLINIC AT HOPE HOSPITAL - APPARENTLY, IT DEPENDS WHERE YOU GET WEIGHED AND WHAT THEY ADVISE YOU TO EAT - I KNOW SOMEONE WHO GOES TO HER LOCAL CHEMIST TO GET WEIGHED AND SHE CAN EAT ANYTHING LOW FAT/LOW CAL SO SHE'S BEEN EATING JACKETS SPUDS AND PITTA BREAD, WHICH ON MY LIST IS A DEFINITE NO-NO - YOU ARE BETTER TO CHECK WITH WHOEVER YOU ARE UNDER AS THEY ARE NOT ALL SINGING FROM THE SAME HYMN SHEET!! - GETS VERY CONFUSING/FRUSTRATING AS TO WHAT YOU CAN/CANNOT HAVE - HOPE THIS HELPS LADY - RUBY XX
Very handy for when we are refeeding...thanks hunni

Just a chemist, so the only real support i get is off this site!
My mates are mostly against me doing it, gurrr they make me angry!
Your mates probably just don't understand it and how being overweight makes you feel hunni .... i just use the negative comments now to spur me on xx

The more bad things they say about LT the longer it makes me wanna stay on it! ya ready for a pic of my new tat???

The more bad things they say about LT the longer it makes me wanna stay on it! ya ready for a pic of my new tat???
Yeah hun...i will post one of mine too (even tho its not new) you can add attachments so it appears in your post xx

K ill put up my 2 that iv got just made an appoinment for my third :D

Picture 052.jpg

Oh i love love love it, very nice!

How do i do it like you did

K ill put up my 2 that iv got just made an appoinment for my third :D
i would love another one... that on my back is 2 i had he jap symbol done first ...then thought it was tooo small so had big tribal round it lol
When i am slim enough i would like a barcode with my boys names in small letter where the numbers usually go x Does that sound chavish?

Back