Hi all...its me and a stone to go!!!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by s_786, 14 August 2006 Social URL.

1. s_786

s_786 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hi everyone, Its sal_786 from DH. I like this forum, its much more user friendly then to new look DH. I need the support or shall I say kick to get this last stone of me. I have lost count how many times I have restarted with no success. No idea whats happened to my will power...Its just not happening. I end up munchin on that cheesecake at work. Please everyone help...I got a date comming up with someone very special.I really got to look my best :D ...I need to get rid of this final stone....Please any comments will be greatly appreciated.
    Love xxx
    S

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Hi mate, and welcome to Minimins :D Congrats on your loss to date, and just wanted to say hi before the rest of the WeMITTS get in here to give you the kick/support you need :)

4. s_786

s_786 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi D, thanks...Oh please someone...Do give me a kick...Im so unhappy with my lack of will power these days. Its frustating. I got 3 weeks to get rid of this stone, even 10lbs will do but what do I do..I have no idea where to get my inspiration back.

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

What plan are you on? CD, LL or something else? Where are you losing your way? Have you gone back and looked at your start photos to remind yourself how you started?

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Tough after that first time isn't it.

Have a little look at Diva's place here

And why it's harder to SS after the first time here

Makes for very interesting reading :)

7. s_786

s_786 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I am on CD, i been going on and off CD last 2 years...but in the process lost nearly 4 stones and didnt put anything back...from a size 20 to a 12 now. Im 11st 10lbs now. I just want to look very tonned for this date. Its someone of my dreams to say the least. Pleaseeee someone help!!!! I need this one stone off...

8. s_786

s_786 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks Karian, its fantastic read xxx

9. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World

That is what I love to hear...that you have kept your 4 stone off over 2 years...well done.

You should be able to lose that stone and stabilise in a month if your SSing.:confused:

10. s_786

s_786 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    ^ Thanks Mini, Yeah I been lucky enough that I never needed my old size 18 clothes again, Im still wearing 12s but really want to get rid of one last stone, Just keep sabotaging myself.. Help!!! :(

11. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

That's great news and inspiration about maintaining....how have you done it - via the CD maintenance or your own plan??

12. s_786

s_786 Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.25%)
    Diet:
    CD
    ^ hiya, I done it all by myself. as soon as clothes started feeling tight, I started packs or cut down on food. Been going gym aswell...Now i want to loose one stone, purely coz i have a date wit someone very handsome ahh lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.