Hi all...its me and a stone to go!!!

s_786

hi everyone, Its sal_786 from DH. I like this forum, its much more user friendly then to new look DH. I need the support or shall I say kick to get this last stone of me. I have lost count how many times I have restarted with no success. No idea whats happened to my will power...Its just not happening. I end up munchin on that cheesecake at work. Please everyone help...I got a date comming up with someone very special.I really got to look my best :D ...I need to get rid of this final stone....Please any comments will be greatly appreciated.
Love xxx
S

Hi mate, and welcome to Minimins :D Congrats on your loss to date, and just wanted to say hi before the rest of the WeMITTS get in here to give you the kick/support you need :)

Hi D, thanks...Oh please someone...Do give me a kick...Im so unhappy with my lack of will power these days. Its frustating. I got 3 weeks to get rid of this stone, even 10lbs will do but what do I do..I have no idea where to get my inspiration back.

What plan are you on? CD, LL or something else? Where are you losing your way? Have you gone back and looked at your start photos to remind yourself how you started?

Tough after that first time isn't it.

Have a little look at Diva's place here

And why it's harder to SS after the first time here

Makes for very interesting reading :)

I am on CD, i been going on and off CD last 2 years...but in the process lost nearly 4 stones and didnt put anything back...from a size 20 to a 12 now. Im 11st 10lbs now. I just want to look very tonned for this date. Its someone of my dreams to say the least. Pleaseeee someone help!!!! I need this one stone off...

I am on CD, i been going on and off CD last 2 years...but in the process lost nearly 4 stones and didnt put anything back...from a size 20 to a 12 now. Im 11st 10lbs now. I just want to look very tonned for this date. Its someone of my dreams to say the least. Pleaseeee someone help!!!! I need this one stone off...

That is what I love to hear...that you have kept your 4 stone off over 2 years...well done.

You should be able to lose that stone and stabilise in a month if your SSing.:confused:

That's great news and inspiration about maintaining....how have you done it - via the CD maintenance or your own plan??

Back