Hi All just got going after 1st try

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Returners' started by minus3, 23 September 2009 Social URL.

1. minus3

minus3 New Member

lighter life
    I have just restarted with this program as the first time i did not get on with the councilor, but did lose 21 lbs in 5 weeks.
    Just found another area with a super councilor who is more approachable and not just in it for the money. I have a few stone to lose (did not put all the weight back on) and am feeling quite dizzy and tired. I cannot remember feeling like this last time.
    Any help on this would be great. I do drink lots of water during the day so not sure why i am feeling like this. It feels horrid. Does this go by day 3 or does it last longer. Back to work tomorrow so need all my angry there.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yoyo-ohno

yoyo-ohno Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD SS
    Hi Minus3,
    Good luck back on LL. I'm glad you've found a good counsellor this time.
    Everyone has a different experience of the first week, with most feeling fine after about day 4 or 5.
    Hope you get through the next few days ok
    Take care
  4. beckle83

beckle83 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life
    silly question but how do I add these goals and the ticker and stuff? I have a ticker but I don't know how to get them on my posts.

Thank you.

LL week one (again!) and finding it really tough. Need to face the fact I have a food addiction and abstinence is the only way towards recovery.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.