Hi all...long read

Slimbeme

Hiya,
I'm 22, 5.6inches and 12.7st my bmi is 28.6.
(may not seem like alot but considering I used to weigh less than 9st...well that puts things into perspective :eek:)
Lucky for me, I carry the extra weight well, it sticks to the 'right' places ;)...However I dont feel comfortable inside...(awwww! LOL)

I know exactly where I went wrong...I eat too much fair and simple. I physically cant stop eating portions made for two people, sometimes I have a good few days and notice a difference in my body shape, then I slide right back to where I started and then some :wave_cry:

Im not new to this forum but just decided to join today. Often when I was looking for weight loss information this site would pop up! :)

I didnt have the courage or determination to do something about my increasing weight, until I went to go see a friend recently who is a professional dancer who also has weight issues, she had been in a show for 3 weeks outside London and had been dancing everyday for those 3 weeks...and her body looked amazing, she was toned and even had abs starting to show through.
I thought to myself if she can have a drastic change in less than a month then I can do something too.:D

About 2 weeks ago I ordered some oolong tea, some will power from deep inside and determination. All Ive been doing so far is eating as healthy as possible (loads of veg with everything and soups) when im hungry and not eating after 6pm, o and loads of water.

And Ive lost...5lb so far in less than three weeks and my trouble tummy has gone down 2inches!:D

I havent got a plan at the moment..I just want to eat regular meals,stop over eating and get some sort of fitness regime going (maybe cardio to begin with?)

So this is my mini story...Sorry for the essay guys :confused:, really looking forward to making some new buddies xox

Slimbeme
:thankyou: Thanks for reading x

Good luck Simbeme! :)

I love Oolong tea (or Wu Long tea - same thing!). It's supposed to help burn more calories than green tea so it should aid your weight loss effort. However don't look upon it as a miracle tea cos there is no such thing! Trust me, I've tried them all and they don't melt the fat away! I know....very disappointing! :(

Keep us posted on your progress. :)

Love Lisa

Hi slimbeme and welcome to the minimins board

If only there was a tea to melt away fat. I'd buy it! I've been going down the green tea route but might look into this tea if it is supposedly better. And I know the feeling of not feeling comfortable inside! Good luck!
<3

Back