Hi all, may join in your happy band!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by doublemum, 30 August 2006 Social URL.

1. doublemum

doublemum Member

Well, incase any of you haven't read any of my posts on the VLCD threads. I'm Lorraine, 32 from wiltshire. I have 3 yr old twins (should be a size 10 really!)
    I'm on day 13 of the CD & so far lost 10lbs in my 1st week, looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow to see how i've done this week
    I weighed in at a whopping 20st 9lbs when i started :eek: So i have a fair bit to lose.
    I'm not struggling as such but i just can't stop thinking about food, i just really want to sit down & have a meal with the family!! Thats the hardest part.
    Look forward to chatting to you all

Lorraine xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squashedfroggy

squashedfroggy I love choccy

Hi Lorraine!

Well done on losing 10lbs - thats amazing! :) Keep up the good work and you will be a size 10 before you know it! How are you finding the cd so far??

Jo

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.