hi all newbee i think lol

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mumto1, 6 November 2010 Social URL.

1. mumto1

mumto1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    hi everyone

ive been reading through this forum for months now and have decided to join you today for some advice about starting cd.
    i really want to do it but worried about the cost. do you have to pay for a month upfront or anything?

to scared to email the cdc to ask any questions but tbh i have no idea what you eat but im so impressed with the weight losses i really want to give it a go, i have 10 stone to loose so i need to get started asap and no put it off any longer.

does anyone no of a cdc in the shrewsbury, shropshire area.

many thanks jenny x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Hi Jenny, welcome. :)

You pay for your cambridge products which is usually weekly but some people do buy a few weeks worth in advance. It's really up to you. Average costs for the products is around £40 -£45 per week. You can find a list of consultants in your area on the cambridge website.

4. Greeneyes11

Greeneyes11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.57%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD
    It is worth contacting a CDC to find out all about it, that way you can tell if you think you will get on with her or not as she (and us) will be your support throughout your weightloss... different CDCs charge different amounts, but I have found that I probably spent the same money buying low fat, speciality foods whilst on other diets.....

5. mumto1

mumto1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    thank you both for the replys xx

will give her an email

and your so right greeneyes i can spend a fortune on shopping for the week and not even eat it so it ends up in the bin

off to email her now x

im sorry but i just cant do it, will have to think of another way to lose weight. thanks again x

Last edited: 6 November 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.