hi all newbie here

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by jh1986, 29 July 2009.

1. jh1986

jh1986 Well-Known Member

hi all, just thought id say hi to u all, was a cambridge dieter previously and have successfully lost nearly 3 stone but am now just calorie counting as i have to do intensive exercise which is just not possible on a vlcd. hoping to get support, hints and tips from all you lovely people on minimis xxx
  2. NIC68

NIC68 wants to get super fit!

Hello and welcome! You'll get loads of support and advice on here - there are some great people who seem to know the answers to everything! Well done on your weight loss so far - you look great (just had a peek at your photos!)
  3. Debzi

Debzi Well-Known Member

Well done you - you look fab and haven't long to go. Good luck with calorie counting.

I noticed your next goal is to fit into size 12 jeans, we are the same height and I managed to fit into mine at 11 stone 6 so you can look forward to that soon.:D
  4. MiniCake

MiniCake ~*~ Always Petite ~*~

I hope you can find loads of tips and weight loss tricks here!
  5. sa89

sa89 Well-Known Member

Well done on your loss with CD so far! Good luck with calorie counting :)
  6. pumpkin2008

pumpkin2008 Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to CC, you've done so well already so well done!
    What is your intensive exercise routine? I love exercise :D x
  7. NumberOne

NumberOne Well-Known Member

Hiya.. Well done on the weight loss so far! You look great! Your doing ever so good. Good luck CC!
  8. Iris

Iris Well-Known Member

You look fab! Well done on your loss and the best of luck with calorie-counting.