hi all newbie here

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by jh1986, 29 July 2009 Social URL.

1. jh1986

jh1986 Well-Known Member

hi all, just thought id say hi to u all, was a cambridge dieter previously and have successfully lost nearly 3 stone but am now just calorie counting as i have to do intensive exercise which is just not possible on a vlcd. hoping to get support, hints and tips from all you lovely people on minimis xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. NIC68

NIC68 wants to get super fit!

Hello and welcome! You'll get loads of support and advice on here - there are some great people who seem to know the answers to everything! Well done on your weight loss so far - you look great (just had a peek at your photos!)

4. Debzi

Debzi Well-Known Member

Well done you - you look fab and haven't long to go. Good luck with calorie counting.

I noticed your next goal is to fit into size 12 jeans, we are the same height and I managed to fit into mine at 11 stone 6 so you can look forward to that soon.:D

5. MiniCake

MiniCake ~*~ Always Petite ~*~

Welcome!
    I hope you can find loads of tips and weight loss tricks here!
    GOOD LUCK!

6. sa89

sa89 Well-Known Member

Well done on your loss with CD so far! Good luck with calorie counting :)

7. pumpkin2008

pumpkin2008 Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to CC, you've done so well already so well done!
    What is your intensive exercise routine? I love exercise :D x

8. NumberOne

NumberOne Well-Known Member

Hiya.. Well done on the weight loss so far! You look great! Your doing ever so good. Good luck CC!

9. Iris

Iris Well-Known Member

You look fab! Well done on your loss and the best of luck with calorie-counting.