Hi all newbie looking for comments on EA Active sports comments

Suziedoo

Hi to anyone reading this, I'm new here but not new to wanting to lose the rest of my unwanted weight so I'm sure I'm not alone here:grouphugg:

I've done Atkins (and variations of restricted carbs) for the past 18 months or so and I know that it suits me as I feel so well on that type of eating plan and have lost +/- 37lbs over that period. However now I seem to be stuck and not able to keep losing so I guess it's time to exercise!! I recently bought the Wii Fit with the aim of getting fit but although it's fun, it's not really what I imagined it to be (i.e. serious) and I'm looking to get the EA Active Sports program so any comments from those with experience of that would be very welcome.

I'm almost at the point of switching to a low cal diet just to see if it gives my metabolism a change and would welcome comments on whether that might help.

I look forward to interracting with you all and am very willing to share my own experiences on low carb woe

Love
Sue xx

I have both wii fit and EA Sports. EA sports is more serious and gives you a much better workout - the calories burnt are about the same but you feel more like you have been doing something on EA.

Hello and welcome to the forum
as a guide I would start off with Wii fit first
and then progress to EA as the latter is far more intense :D

Back