Hi all, room for a big un?

Hi, I'm Laura.
I joined today and would love to lose at least 6st or more, lol nearly put 6lbs!! :giggle:
Well it would be lovely to lose another 6lbs too! ;)

So if you'll have me I would be very grateful :D

Look forward to getting to know you all :)

Hey there.. Im Cat.. Welcome to minimins.. I hope you feel right at home here.. we're all lovely.. hehe..

What diet is it you were looking to follow? if you need any inspiration.. theres people on minimins who have followed all sorts of diets from vlcds to healthy eating plans to slim fast to WW/SW..

*hugs*..

Cat x x

Hey there.. Im Cat.. Welcome to minimins.. I hope you feel right at home here.. we're all lovely.. hehe..

What diet is it you were looking to follow? if you need any inspiration.. theres people on minimins who have followed all sorts of diets from vlcds to healthy eating plans to slim fast to WW/SW..

*hugs*..

Cat x x

Hi Cat :)

I'm following a low carb diet and lost 4lbs last week, finding it quite easy atm but I'm sure there will be a few hurdles along the way.

L x

Hi Cat :)

I'm following a low carb diet and lost 4lbs last week, finding it quite easy atm but I'm sure there will be a few hurdles along the way.

L x

Well done..!! 4lbs is fab.. Im sure there will be a few hurdles.. but you seem to be very focussed.. and that will matter a lot..

Well done again.. :D:D

x x

Hi there and welcome :) And well done on your weightloss so far :)
Ali xx

Welcome to minimins :) I find starting a diet easy, it's sticking to it that's the hardest. I'm doing slimming world and staying to meetings, that way they all know my face and it's an incentive to keep it up.

hello and welcome. 4lbs is a great start, well done :)

everyone here is lovely, it's a great place to come when you are feeling down or want to munch on unmentionables :D

let us know how you get on :)

abz xx

hellooo. hope you're ok? I'm relatively new here but everyone's fab and hugely supportive so have no worries :D good luck with your low carb diet. xxx

Hiya laura.. i'm quite new here too!! And i have another 6 stone to loose.. good luck with your journey, we all know you can do it!! :) x

sinead - how are you planning on loosing your 6st? how much have you already lost?

lol how do you mean.. how do i plan? I'm on cambridge diet.. lost 2 stone already (just over) and plan to stick to it until i have lost the rest of the weight!!

realise that now - sorry! getting confused in all the forums - :S
I'm planning on using Slim fast - I beleive they work on similar levels?

I used to be on slim fast.. found i would only loose 1 or 2lb a week and that wasn't as much as i was hoping to loose. where as cambridge i have losses of 8lb one week, 6lb the next.. i suppose diets work better or worse for different people :) good luck!! x

wow - 8lbs a week is a lot - what is your goal weight? we are roughly the same age - how long did it take you to loose the 2 stone?

If you can afford roughly £36 ish a week, i would say go on cambridge, deffinately if you want fast results hun!!
It took me 7 weeks to loose the 2 stone, although i have been on the diet about 9 weeks.. but 2 of them weeks i was on holiday!!
My goal for december is 11 stone!!!
you? x

I have about 3 stone to loose - I'll give SF a try for a few weeks but the CD is definately worth considering if SF doesnt work fast enough for me - thank you! also - where do you buy your products from?

As i'm on cambridge.. you buy your shakes & products from your councellor.. i see mine every monday, and get the products from her & she weighs me & takes my measurments.. shes lovely!! :):) x

Back