hi all.. second attempt at sw

miss_marshmallow

hi i previously done sw last yr but didnt really get the hang of it... im giving it a go again and this time going to do it 100%.

cant afford to go to meeting at the minute so really glad ive found this website for support, advice, tips and recipes etc.

have about 4.5 stone to lose. have no time limit on reaching goal so just going to take it a week at a time.

looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Hi Miss Marshmallow and welcome, everyone is really lovely and very helpful here. My one big main tip would be to plan everything a week ahead, and to drink lots of water/green tea if you like it, I switched to green tea roughly about a year ago now and it was a struggle at first but well worth it. Planning ahead is one of the major components of SW but once you are in full on organisation mode, and anyone can be, then there's nothing to beat it.

Hi Miss Marshmallow, welcome, this forum is fantastic for advice and support good luck on your journey xx

thanks joroger. i have spent a good hour reading posts and its brillaint. the support people give is fab. think i'll quite easily get addicted to this site lol.

i have tried green tea and i actually surprised myself in liking it? is it good for helping you lose weight? how many cups a day would you reccommend in drinking?

I wish I could make myself like it.
Ive heard its a great metabolism booster.

Welcome MM. Im not long here myself but am finding it really good.
=D

thanks joroger. i have spent a good hour reading posts and its brillaint. the support people give is fab. think i'll quite easily get addicted to this site lol.

i have tried green tea and i actually surprised myself in liking it? is it good for helping you lose weight? how many cups a day would you reccommend in drinking?

It is very addictive! I love it have been a member for nearly a year but stopped through the summer, and really fell off track with my diet, once I started putting back the pieces of wanting a new start this was the last bit!

Glad you like green tea, I started on Twinings Green Tea with Cranberry then went on to Lemon varieties, the pure version is not for the faint hearted I usually tend to have a mixture of cranberry, lemon and pure throughout the day and usually have around 5 cups together with at least 4 pints of squash and two of water, this varies a lot though! I reckon a minimum of three cups would see you on the route to getting the detox benefits, it does seem to clear your skin and fill you up, filter things through etc plus it will help with slimming as you aren't having the milk AND its not as easy to want to reach for the biscuit tin with green tea as it with normal tea.

I also keep peppermint tea in the fridge for when I'm feeling bloated and fat(ter than usual!)

Hi there and welcome :D .... The people here are so friendly and helpful. I have heard green tea is really good for weight loss but I have not got around to trying it yet. Have fun with the plan it's so amazing I love it and have rejoined several times... If you have any questions I can try and help where and if I can, but never be afraid to ask there are so many helpful people on hand to advise you :)

They are on offer in the Co-Op at the moment if you have one near you x

Back