hi all some questions reguarding cd

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Emmarj89, 24 January 2014.

1. Emmarj89

Emmarj89 New Member

Hi there, new to minimins so here goes!
    I first did the cambridge diet in 2009 and finished in 2010.
    I lost nearly 10st, 4 years on I put 8st back on,

I have now lost 4 stone, still have 4 st to go!

The problem is this time i feel completely different, im not losing it as fast and feel quite ill sometimes
    I feel for the diet and me personally, its not coming off quickly enough,
    I am often feeling sick and dizzy and fatiqued :(
    I was drinking 6 litres of water a day and thought that was affectng it so cut back to 4,
    This hasnt helped,
    Is it possible thst my body has reached a plaetue and is pissed off with all of this dieting
    I feel no energy etc,
    Could i benefit from going up from ss to step 2?
    I just wanna feel good again!
    Has anyone else experienced this?
    I am at a point of utter despair! :(
  2. Chlo

Chlo Well-Known Member

You know the diet works so stick with it, but I would move up a step, there doesn't seem to be much difference between SS, SS+ and 810 losses and you sound like you need a change. Also is there any chance your it could be something else causing the health issues and you are just assuming it is the diet?

Hope everything gets better.
  3. MrsElms

MrsElms Active Member

I would do a week of step 2 to maybe give your body a little food. Then maybe do ss+ a couple of days a week
  4. RuthG

RuthG Well-Known Member

Are you thirsty enough to drink 4L of water a day? CWP recommend 2.25L, and there isn't any real scientific proof that drinking more will make you lose more. I'd only drink more than the recommended amount if I was thirsty. I'd step up to SS+ or Step 2, see how you go with that x