1. Dismiss Notice
  2. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi all starting sw tomorrow

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by louisaL, 25 June 2014 Social URL.

1. louisaL

louisaL looking to make a change!

Hi all I've been a member on minimins for years as I've done the Cambridge diet and then went on to have gastric bypass. After loosing 13stones I'm now needing to loose a further 5.5st by the end of the year to be eligible for IVF

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Ellielw

Ellielw Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your loss so far! Welcome to SW, you'll hopefully love it :)

Good luck!

4. WannabeThinna

WannabeThinna Well-Known Member

What a fantastic loss you've had so far, well done! :) Good luck on SW, I'm sure you'll love it.

5. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome along. Haven't you done well? What a substantial loss you have had already. You must be very proud of your achievement. I'm sure you will enjoy the SW plan. Good luck on your journey :D

6. Reander

Reander Well-Known Member

Wow! Congrats on the loss so far, slimming world is great, wish you all the best with it!

7. Hippopotamum

Hippopotamum Well-Known Member

Excellent loss, well done. :) Good luck, let us know how you get on. x

8. louisaL

louisaL looking to make a change!

Thank you so much everyone x

9. jogirl

jogirl Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your fabulous loss so far! Good luck on the last bit of your journey with SW!

10. bethlow23

bethlow23 Well-Known Member

Well done on your weight loss so far! I hope that you enjoy following SW :)