hi all *waves*

biddie

I've been lurking on here for a few weeks and have finally registered.

I started doing slimming world all on my lonesome (not going to group or doing it online) 3 weeks ago and have lost 10.5lbs so far :) I've landed here looking for support and tips...really impressed with it so far!

I'm a serial dieter with big comfort/binge eating issues but this time it HAS to work!!

Hello and welcome!

Well done on your weight loss so far, that's great - keep it up!

You'll get lots of help, support and advice on here so you've come to the right place! :)

Hello, have you ever been to the group at slimming world to stay .. ? i always feel it really helps! But you're doing brilliant already :) it always helps when you have people to talk to! ... are you doing G R or EE plan ?

Thank you :)

I did sw for the first time about 3.5 years ago by going to group. I lost 1.5 stone then Xmas came and most of it went back on *blush* I never went back.

I re-joined briefly almost 2 years ago but the consultant had changed and I didn't think she was as good as the previous one. Plus I had a 3 month old baby and think my head just wasn't in the right place for it.

So this time I'm doing it from home. I still have my book from last time so all the info is to hand! I'm mostly doing ee but have also done a couple of g days :)

It seems like you have the motivation to do it alone so i wish you luck, i put on quite a lot after losing but now i've been back and it jsut feels good to get going again :) I think it does play a big part on which consultant you have it can really make a big difference but 10lbs in 3 weeks alone is brilliant :D

Back