Hi all

tasha2000

Hi all.. i did lipotrim at the start of the year and lost just under two stone... I began to feel soo hungry and a bit ill, and subsequently found out I was pregnant... unfortunately at ten weeks i fell down a flight of stairs and lost the baby.. it would have been my third babby in as many years and although it was a shock we had come to terms with it and were looking forward to having it... however life doesnt always work out either way... since the miscarraige I have.. well... ate... i have no idea how much I have put on but judging by my clothes i think i am back exactly where i started.. I have a weeks worth of lipotrim left and am hoping to wake up tomorrow and start.... with a view to going into the chemist next week to properly restart.. i dont want to go in a get another week until i know i can get through the first three or four days, if you know what I mean... I am reading all the posts here and it has reminded me about the loss you can achieve and am hoping to be part of that again, and to do the diet and be able to refeed and maintain properly when I finish.. I have no social plans until the beginning of november and am hoping I can get four weeks down and take it from there... anyway.. take care and ihope I am posting tomorrow night about my first day back xxxx

Aww you poor thing - so sorry to hear of your loss.

Well seeing as you have some shakes left over its worth a try and hopefully by the time that you get to the chemist you will be in ketosis and it will be a breeze from there for you to reach goal.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, that's awful.

Good luck with your restart! I'm sure you'll be fine!! & a weeks worth of shakes is plenty to get going!

Hannah

I am extremely sorry to hear about the abortion, it must of been horrible for you

All the best with your weight loss, you've done it once, you can do it again.. :) Good luck x

You have had a very tough time. It is good that you have set a new challenge for yourself. Good luck on your journey.

the miscarriage must have been terrible for you hun, so sorry :hug99:

i'm amazed at your grit to be ready to carry on - what an inspiration! you must be an incredibly strong person so you'll have no bother with LT again!

good luck hun - so how did you get on - have you started? xx

Back