Hi all

hi and welcome . well done on your loss so far x

Hi Claire and welcome love.

Hi Claire
Day 3 for me but feeling quite relaxed about it
Theres not that constant denial that you have with vlcd's
good luck

I think i just need to avoid the scales for a whole week otherwise i might panic when i weigh more!

Think i've done OK today, had mushroom omelette for breaky, a pork steak with cheese for lunch and just had a bit of salmon as a snack as i don't know what i'm making for dinner yet!

I need to reread the book for the induction so will start tonight once the little one is in bed :)

Hi and welcome Claire :D

Hi Claire & welcome.... hope yr having some green veggies with yr dinner. x

hi Claire welcome and congrats on your loss so far!.. iv been on atkins since wednesday and i feel great! im loving the diet!

Hi Claire & welcome.... hope yr having some green veggies with yr dinner. x

Well i know it's a bit late but my 6 year old daughter had gymnastics from 5 til 6 then a load of homework so i've only just got her to bed grrrr.

I'm making my own version of shepherds pie with mince, onion, carrot and making a cauliflower mash for the top. Having been on vcld i can't wait to have some but to be honest i'm not feeling very hungry today (must be coming down with something lol, i'm ALWAYS hungry) :D

hi Claire welcome and congrats on your loss so far!.. iv been on atkins since wednesday and i feel great! im loving the diet!

Have you had the headaches etc yet?

What have you been eating so far?

I'm not expecting to lose that much, certainly not this week, as i've already been on such a strict diet i doubt i'll have much water etc to lose. Still, i would be over the moon with 2lbs a week but as long as i lose something it's all good :D

Hi Claire

I did three vlcd's lost weight on all of them but it was a struggle - then i didnt refeed properly and gained it all back and then some!

By the way - be careful with onions and carrots - I know I am not supposed to have either as I am doing Induction - - not sure if youre doing the same
x

I havent, lol. I started out on Atkins before I moved to Exante but Im coming back to it this week coz Im really just playing with Exante at the minute. Not sticking to it in the slightest right now so Im just wasting my time.

I havent, lol. I started out on Atkins before I moved to Exante but Im coming back to it this week coz Im really just playing with Exante at the minute. Not sticking to it in the slightest right now so Im just wasting my time.

I just read your post lol. I did 4 weeks on exante but the last week i really struggled to stick with it so thought rather than messing around i'd just get stuck back in. Same as you not looking forward to a gain this week as i've only lost about 8lbs and i can imagine most of that going back on this week :(

Oh well, there's always next week, might skip this weeks weigh-in lol

Thats what Im thinking. If I possibly can Im going to stay off the scales for a couple of weeks and let it even itself out.

Back