Hi all!

Hi everyone!
Hope you're all having a great day!
Aw yeah I reeeally love the dress, I'd been staring at it in the shops for weeks but knew I wouldn't be able to fit into it but then thought 'well I will one day' so got it anyway! Everytime I'm tempted to eat something naughty I go and look at it hehe
xxx

Love the dress Lucy. It's a great incentive. I can now fit into the vast majority of clothes in my wardrobe (and the ones I can't wear yet, I keep trying on every couple of weeks or so to see whether they fit yet). It's a great incentive and boost when you start wearing stuff. Watch out though because you may lose pretty quickly so you won't have very much time to wear them before they get too big so keep trying them on !

I'm so pleased for you.

Gail x

dress2.jpg

Thats the dress! Woo :D It's a size 14 but from H&M so it's quite small, more like a 12 I'd say. I'd like to get into it for my holiday but think that may be a little unrealistic but let's see!

Just had the meatballs and it was really nice and filling. This is how I made it;

Ingriedients;
4 Tesco Lighter Choices Cumberland sausages (reeeally nice and only 1 syn each!)
1 onion
2 cloves of garlic
Tin of chopped tomatoes
1 tsp Dijon mustard (1/2 syn)
Garlic granuales/powder
Onion granuales/powder
Chilli Powder
Sweetener
Pasta
Red Chilli
Salt
Pepper
Mixed dried herbs

To make the sauce I fried the chopped garlic onion and chilli untill it was softened. Added the chopped tomatoes, 1tbsp sweetener, dried herbs, salt, pepper, a bit of chilli powder and left to simmer for a while.

To make the meatballs I took the sausages out of their skins and mixed with the tsp of mustard, salt, pepper, garlic and onion granules and some dried herbs. Shaped into small balls and fried in frylight till cooked.

Before I served the sauce I blitzed it in the food processor for a while so it was quite smooth.

Serve with pasta and maybe some cheese on top! Also any meatballs leftover will be nice in a sandwich the next day :D

Hope you've had a good day! xxx

wow loving the dress..its fab :bunnydance:

Aww thanks aisling! :D

Thankyou Gail! You are doing soo well!
I'm going away to Dublin this weekend for my friends birthday, I'm not sure whether to give myself a weekend off and enjoy myself or to still try and be good so I can keep on track for my hols in July hmmm!
I feel like I've eaten loooads this week. I haven't gone over my syns, the vast majority has been free food, but I haven't had much superfree, how do you all get your superfree in?

xxx

I tend to put loads of superfree in my food (eg casseroles, stroganoffs, bolognaise, chilli etc) so that I don't actually need that much superfree to add to it.

I think that I would go away for the weekend and try and stick to plan for some of the meals/some of the time. I think to go completely off plan isn't such a good idea (it can be hard to get back on) but meals 'off plan'/flexi synned work fine as long as they aren't too frequent.

Hope you have a lovely weekend away.

Gail x

Hi Gail,
Thanks for the advice :) I'm going to have a go at making some casseroles I think.
Yeah I think I might have a few treats in Dublin but going to get a load of fruit/veg to snack on.

Hope you're all having a good week xxx

Hi everyone :)
Well its weigh-in for me tonight. I've had two friends birthday events this week so have had a fair few drinks, as well as a hot dog and ice cream yesterday (naughty!) so I'm not expecting much on the scales. A loss would be very nice and unexpected so we shall see. I will let you all know though.
Got Dublin this weekend too so next week may be a bad result too but I am fully prepared to get back on it 100% when I get back :)

Hope you're all well xxxx

Thanks Val :D Lost 1lb! Very pleased as it was so unexpected (although I suppose it could still catch me up next week! haha) But yes, great result :D xxx

WELL DONE lucyolivia, that's BRILLIANT.

It won't catch up with you by next week because then you will have had another 7 good days so your bad day this week will be more than made up for..............:D

Have a great week.

Gail x

Hey everyone! Well done Lucy!!! Weigh in this morning after my 100% week and only lost half a pound. How odd!!! Nevermind, it's still a loss and here's to next week!!

Have a great weekend away Lucy and everyone else enjoy their weekend.

Been manic at work this week and had new bedroom furniture delivered yest, so how is upside down with stuff everywhere and will be putting together all the new stuff today.

Busy Busy Busy
xx

Great attitude Rach. Well done on your loss.

I definitely find that I have the odd week of slower/no loss despite being on plan but I often find that I lose more inches those weeks. Strange but true. So don't worry too much and have another good week.

Gail x

Hi everyone!
Hope you all had a great weekend :D
Well done on your loss Rach!! It's all in the right direction hun :)
Just got back from Dublin today, Ohh Slimming world how I have synned! hahaha.
I think I ate the whole of Ireland.
Oh well, I have four days before my weigh in to do exercise and eat well so I'm hoping I can counteract a bit of the damage!
I did have a fantastic time though so it was well worth it and I am happy to just jump back on the plan :)

xx

Back