Hi all!!

RED

Hi all...Ive just moved over from LL back to CD...and really need support...I have lost almost 10st on CD but then came to a halt...I tried LL thinking the counselling would help..I lost 2 st but was soon up to my old tricks!!Now Im back with CD!!Thanks for reading...

Hi

Wow 10st thats amazing, well done you!!

Welcome Red - great to see you here; looking forward to sharing your highs and lows :)

wow 10 stones that's amazing, welcome back to Cd...xxx

welcome back red
10 stones is what i needed to lose
i got 7 and a bit left
great to see you succeeded

as you have already done cd you know you wil get to your goal

well done so far

kaz :D

Hi red well done you have lost an incredible 10st :wow:
I,ve just read some of your blog, i have around 7st to loose and my main reason is for a baby. I've had lots of tests done it seems never ending! but if i loose weight its one thing less for them to blame!! Good luck with everything, i hope your dreams come true soon xxx

Welcome back Red!!! Wow 10st lost hearing that fells me with inspiration, Congrats girl. How long did it take you to lose that? as i've got 9-10 to lose

Wow, that's fantastic. Are you near goal now as I know everyone says it gets harder then. I've written myself a heart felt letter listing the humiliations, my dreams and goals, kicking myself up the backside if I ever want to give up. I've sealed it up to be opened only if I'm really tempted to give up....and i'm hoping I can get to goal and then read it and see how far i've come.
Another thought, 16 years ago I got with 1 stone of my ideal weight but it really unsettled me. I've always been big and I just didn't know how to cope with being 'visible' to the world again. I remember looking at my slim legs in the bath, thinking how well I'd done and then going downstairs to eat a huge bar of chocolate.It was down hill from there. Don't know if this is significant for you, just something that popped into my head.:)

Fantastic - 10 stone loss. How long did it take to lose?

Wow, that's fantastic. Are you near goal now as I know everyone says it gets harder then. I've written myself a heart felt letter listing the humiliations, my dreams and goals, kicking myself up the backside if I ever want to give up. I've sealed it up to be opened only if I'm really tempted to give up....and i'm hoping I can get to goal and then read it and see how far i've come.
Another thought, 16 years ago I got with 1 stone of my ideal weight but it really unsettled me. I've always been big and I just didn't know how to cope with being 'visible' to the world again. I remember looking at my slim legs in the bath, thinking how well I'd done and then going downstairs to eat a huge bar of chocolate.It was down hill from there. Don't know if this is significant for you, just something that popped into my head.:)

Splash, I wanted to rep you for this post,.. this forum is different than another forum I use... How do I rep you??? Love the letter idea, have done lists in the past but I wreckon the sealing of the envelope makes it a bit more OFFICIAL and a little less tempting to open, so here here, I agree, think I'll do that. Sorry you gained weight though, that must be dreadful... I used to be a size 10/12 forever....until I gained all this weight of course, but I thought I was hard done to, you've been through the mill. BUT you are back on CD and I wish you lots luck with it....

red, that's amazing!! x

wow red, you have done fantastically. I wish you luck with your last bit of weight to lose. x

Back