Hi all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by pinklaces34, 17 February 2011 Social URL.

1. pinklaces34

pinklaces34 New Member

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, I started slimming world with my mum last week. I started because I have put on 2st since having 3 kids in the last five years. I am looking to lose a stone and see how I feel as I feel I was too thin before I had my kids. Anyway I have lost 2lbs in my first week so hopefully will keep going in the right direction.

Original weight: 11st 5.5lbs
    Goal weight: 10st 5.5lbs

Sam xx :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MaisieMoodle

MaisieMoodle Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy Eating.
    Hi Sam, I'm new too :) Good for you for tackling your weight loss while it's still a small-ish amount, I bet many of us here wish we'd done that. I know I certainly do!
  4. Anastasia

Anastasia Member

Hi there,
    I'm new too and weigh in for 2nd week on Saturday.
    I think I'm doing it right although I've only just realised I need 1/3 superfree foods on extra easy!! Lol
    Feel loads better since Saturday so I presume I'm doing something right. Haven't really used syns yet but early days.
    Nice to meet you guys.
  5. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on your first week's loss

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.