Hi all

GLL

Silver Member
Been on here a few months and just noticed this section. I have 99lb to loose to reach goal (although goal is more a let's see how I feel when I get there). So far I'm over 1/4 way there with 27lb lost on ww since the start of feb this year.
It's been good to read your success stories, always motivates me that little bit more :)
Anyway, I'm Lou, I'm about to turn 32 in a few weeks. Always been heavy but piled a lot on since having kids, lifestyle changes and less time to worry about me etc. Decided change was in order so been pushing to drop the lbs one week at a time :)

:) thanks
I'm on a no weeklies week this week, being 100%. determined to get the 1lb off to hit the 2 stone mark and if I'm lucky an extra one to get into the 15s

Hi lou and welcome, sorry I didn't post earlier but I've had a hectic weekend :)

thanks for the welcome Jim :)

I got my 2 stone, was 3lb i needed to get into the 15s. I swear I'm having such a jello brain of a week. Too much school holidays and not enough work time ;)
Anyway officially I am in the 15s by like .2 of a lb so I really don't count that yet :)

I got blessed with a heap of size 20 clothes which the majority of do fit...why do some shops fit when others don't, ill never understand that :confused:. So I can relax a little and not worry that I will be running out the door naked or with jeans that fall down :p Would scare the neighbors :D

Hi lou, next weigh in the love :) you'll do it

:)
Had a good day, put on some smaller trousers and a tee and went out. I would usually cover up and hide my tummy but I do feel much more confidant already. Let it continue!

Morning lou, that's good to hear love, well done

thanks for the support!
been out in the garden all of yesterday and most of today earning a heap of activity points. this is way more fun than going to the gym :D

Morning Lou, I'm exhausted after 2 long weekends :)

well something went wrong, gained 2.5lb. was well within my plan too so I'm having a :confused: day.
Will do another WI in a couple of days, having stoopid womens issues, not even totm but half way thru. I thought last month that it effected my WI but couldn't be sure.
Anyway keeping pushing on with it and hoping for it to be a better result soon.
Thats the last time I track activity points :rolleyes:.

Morning Lou, my weight used to vacillate all the time, but generally I was lucky and by WI day it was down or at worst STS, it may just be water retention love. Hang in there

:) I give up...back to a sts this morning. Lets see what random number it gives me tomorrow :p

:) I dont usually obsess....really
A sts I can live with lol.
I usually do a sneaky peek Sunday and official wi wed. I know last sun I was on track so seemed to be a bit wired that I put on and by so much. Wanted to double check today. :)

Morning Lou, how are you today love

heh wonderful. Given myself the day off :D

Been spoiled today, had booked hairdressers and my sis in law had gone in beforehand and paid for it already for my birthday and had a lovely parcel from a friend with girlie goodies in and some cash to go treat myself from family :D
Off to a friends for Chinese tonight (and some WW wine :D) so I'm doing my best to prepare by eating low points all day, birthday or not, I'm sticking to it if it kills me lol! altho ask me that with half a bottle down my neck it might be a different answer

Any weekend plans for you?

What? is it your Birthday Lou. :)

Twickenham for me tomorrow, Annual Army V navy day, GO ARMY!!

hehe yes, for another couple hours anyway.

I now need to attempt to point dinner, for a laugh. My friends did get me weight watchers mini cup cakes and put a candle in one of those for me...bless em.

Have a fun day tomorrow, hope the weather holds out for you!

well 2.5lb off this week (not counting the gain from last week, if I did it would be 5lb ish) because i don't count half lbs, its worked out that its 3lb with other weeks bits added on :D
Anyway I'm happy with that :D 0.3kilo from hitting the 100kilo mark too :D

Morning lou, well done love :)

just a quick post. am heading to bed shortly (in theory - I might get distracted)
Been a hungry few days, dipped into weekly point more than I like but its life :) Think its eating too many points at brekkie thats doing it, I'm loving a slimfast shake made into a smoothie. It tastes so good and its a good kickstart to my 5 a day :)
Having a quiet weekend. Daughters been unwell for a few days and is on the mend, amazing what antibiotics can do :D She did make me lol, she had to give a urine sample at the surgery, should have seen her face - the horror! I did quickly say it was ok, we would go to the bathroom to do it lol. For a 10 year old, peeing in a cup is a new thing. Anyway one bladder infection and one throat infection so double whammy for her.
Hopefully another quiet day tomorrow and she should be good to go to school Monday :)

Back