Hi All

Sarah_890

Hi everyone, Im fairly new to this site and this is my 1st post, I've been reading posts and Im so inspired by everyone, Im on ss and on day 12, my starting weight was 13st 12 and I lost 8lb on my 1st WI, I've had a fairly easy time of it, going into ketosis wasn't a problem, I didn't have and major side effects (thank god!! LT, I was really ill :cry:). The only thing I have been stuggling with especially over the last couple of days is that Im craving savoury food, not all the time but when I do its bad!!! I just keep telling myself NO, its not worth it, I wish I liked the soups, I think that would take the edge off! Any way, just wanted to say a big "Hello" to everyone and "Happy Slimming!!!"

Sarah_890 said:
Hi everyone, Im fairly new to this site and this is my 1st post, I've been reading posts and Im so inspired by everyone, Im on ss and on day 12, my starting weight was 13st 12 and I lost 8lb on my 1st WI, I've had a fairly easy time of it, going into ketosis wasn't a problem, I didn't have and major side effects (thank god!! LT, I was really ill :cry:). The only thing I have been stuggling with especially over the last couple of days is that Im craving savoury food, not all the time but when I do its bad!!! I just keep telling myself NO, its not worth it, I wish I liked the soups, I think that would take the edge off! Any way, just wanted to say a big "Hello" to everyone and "Happy Slimming!!!"

Hi Sarah. I'm on day two and feeling it today - I'm also in need of something savoury lol. 8lbs for the first week is brilliant, really hope I can do similar. Lindsey x

Hello and welcome. Good going with your losses so far!! I get savoury cravings too. Loved the soups at first but can't stand them now. This forum keeps me sane! Just reading other peoples more than posting though. Keep up the good work :) x

Thanks for the comments :) I had my 2nd wi yesterday and lost another 6lb :D that's a stone hopefully gone forever!!
I've just had my 1st bar (orange) and I have to say I struggled to eat it, it was nice I just feel so full :) I have to admit I miss my milkshakes!!!! Hope your all doing well.
Happy slimming :)

Hi there, well done on your weight loss so far. At your next weigh-in ask your CDC about the vegetable water flavouring. I really didn't like the soups and have found this gives me the savoury hit I need.

C x

Back