Hi All

nico

Hi all :sign0144:well to slim and save anyway,

For years i've been trying to loose this weight however every diet i start i feel the results are to slow and revert back to old ways too quick!
:eek: i've done vlcd before but found the cost to much and variety too little lol. But now i realy have too lose this weight as i'm not happy at this weight, so ive ordered a sample of all the 27 shakes, meals, bars and soups so i hope i can get rid of this weight for GOOD this time :D.
'Heres to a slimmer me for summer 2012 :fingerscrossed:'
just got to wait for them to arrive!

Welcome! I've done 4 weeks on SnS so far, love the variety and it's very effective, i've lost 1 stone so far :)

Good luck with SnS

Hi nico and welcome to slim and save. I love the variety on this particular VLCD and also the fact you can order samples.

Good luck!

Welcome! I suggest you have a look at the stickies on this forum as they contain lots of really good info.

Good luck on your journey, being able to have pack meals as well as shakes helps. The cottage pie is lush :)

Welcome and good luck Nicola. Personally I have found this the easiest VLCD to stick to and the support on here is fantastic! x

Good luck :) top tips for success

- drink your water
- stick a list of reasons / photo somewhere prominent during the early days
- most people found day 2-3 worst, be prepared for that
- I found weighing myself daily in the first week v motivational for the tough patch
- stick to it 100% (but if you cant in the early days, don't have carbs, have a small protein snack like egg or chicken breast, it must just take the edge off and won't take you out of ketosis)
- come on here lots at beginning!

This is what is working for me so far, different things work for different people... Good luck

Welcome aboard! Good luck on your weight loss journey, it will all be worth it! :D

thanks all for your welcome :thankyou:

was hoping that my delivery would have come today so i could start but it did'nt :sigh: so it looks like it will be a tuesday starts for me now (dam bank holidays lol) cant wait to start shifting the pounds now :D

Hi and Welcome Nico, fingers crossed your packs show up tomorrow hun :) mine shows up with postie in van (i just buying weekly atm) i know some have said that theirs came with the usual postie but if your postman shows up and no pack, it may still come that day :)

Catdog xx

Back