hi all...

lumpyroo

So I'll be joining you all next friday got around 5 stone to lose I'm going to do the 4 pack way for six days then on a sunday have chicken and veg instead of the 4th pack so I think I've got what slim and save intails lol but I'm sure trial and error is all part of the process and forgive me if I ask too many questions :p if anyone is new and starting next week and wants a buddy that would be cool :) so that's me looking forward to joining you all and good luck and well done xx

Good luck! I'm back on a restart this week but have done S&S before, everyone's friendly so any questions just ask! I find minimins helps so much, esp as no one I know in real life has done a VLCD so no one understands... here there are plenty of people ready to debate the pros and cons of zero noodles and discuss 101 ways to make a milkshake taste different! :D

Hi :) I'm in a weird way exited to start ahaha I bet I won't be next week ay! Aha. I'm thinking of doing low carb from tmoz to get into ketosis before I start s&s on friday so I'm not so hungry cuz I've read the packs are small the evening pack should be ok because ill bulk it out with veg or the highly debated zero noodles aha already stocked up on them (did atkins diet lost 2 stone but I hit the carbs heavy like the carboholic I am and piled on 3 stone) how's your week going u got back into the swing o things easily?? Wishing you good luck and success in your goals :) xx

Back