hi all

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chambles, 8 May 2008 Social URL.

1. chambles

chambles Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hope you are all still doing ok i have had two weeks off of cd and have followed low gi which has been excellent now i am back on cd to get rid off this last stone, :D:cool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

welcome back best of luck with the last stone :)

4. MarkyBoyAce

MarkyBoyAce Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    What is low GI?

And also what is AAM?

Sorry to bother everyone, just interested.

5. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Welcome back and good luck for the last stone! xx

6. spooky

spooky Banned

Low GI: Diet that is low on the Glycemic index reducing carb cravings and hunger between meals (hopefully!)

AAM: Cambridge used to be that you had 4 weeks of Sole Source and then an Add A Meal week. It basically was a small protein and veg meal. Now you can Sole Source for 12 weeks and go up to 810 cals for one week, then continue on Sole Source if you want..

Chambles, great to see you back !X

7. LizS81

LizS81 Has been AWOL

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.46%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    How did you find the low GI plan? I've just started following a GI plan today after coming off CD (sooner than planned, I was going to follow the steps to maintenance but I just couldn't stick with the food plans, it's either NO food or ALL food!!)

Did you get hungry on GI? As far as I can tell there's A LOT of food on my plan, so technically I shouldn't get hungry, but I don't know if I'm going to still crave junk food!!

if all else fails I'll be back on CD :D I'm just going to be careful for a month or so, if I'm still losing I'll be happy but if I start putting on again then I'll be straight back on CD before it becomes a problem!!

I miss cranberry bars already :(

8. chambles

chambles Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    i bought the GI Basics by Helen Foster its very good
    starting cd full time today is out of the window had a shake for breakfast then i was going to have one for lunch but instead just had a wholemeal wrap with ham and cucumber followed by an apple which you can have on low GI

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.