Hi all

Been off the program for 8 weeks and put 12 pounds back on. So hard to get back, even frightened to start as I know I wont stick to it. Even though I have moved house so lived in hotel for a while and then went to the Dominican Republic all inclusive for 2 weeks, 12 pounds is a lot.
Any ideas how to get back?

Thanks all carol

Hey - i too restarted after putting back on. Take each day at a time. 12lbs in 8 weeks it will only take a few weeks to lose. As soon as you lose that you will have motivation to continue

start off on a higher program? then work your way down, might be more likey to stick to it.
just remember take one day at a time, drink lots of water and smile when u think about ur goal

I put most of my weight on whilst on honeymoon in the Domican Republic! (all inclusive always seems like a great idea at the time) but i enjoyed it.
but now I have to work to get rid of it - im doing ss+ and i find this good as you can still have a small meal, and im sure you will get lots of support to help you on the way from the lovely people here xx

hey hun,
i too have been off cd for the last 8 weeks but i put up alot more than you,i started back on monday and im already down 10lbs.at least 4lbs of what you have put on is water and glycegin,and 12lbs is not that hard to get rid of on cd hun,2 weeks id say and you`ll get rid of it.
you are right though no point starting if you are not in the right frame of mind,try work down the plans as the others have said,i do ss+ and find it a great help that i have a meal to look forward to at the end of the day,try set a date and stick to it,but take one day at a time and see how things go,
keep us posted and do keep posting hun because the successes on here do give you a boost,
best of luck to you,
elaine

Back