1. chrisfromengland

chrisfromengland Full Member

Not been on much for the past week,

had loads of work to do, at work and in the house, so i decided to give the internet a break.

plus it was daughters birthday and we went out for a family meal on sunday, and i promised hubby that i would have something to eat.

Ended up having a sunday dinner, with a pudding as well.

It was my weigh-in on monday, and i stayed the same, well i suppose the meal didn't help.

But i had lost 4lb the week before.

I go away 2 weeks today, so i'm moving up to 1,000 plan this week to get more adjusted to eating.

good luck all for the coming week
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. abz

abz Gold Member

nice to see you back chris :)
  4. leeds123

leeds123 Silver Member

hi chris, lucky you off on hols!

well done for staying the same. i know if it was me and i ate before weigh in i would probably gain, let us know how the 1000 plan goes.
  5. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    YOu'll love 1000 - there is so much food - and oh the carbs - bread for goodness sake!!
  6. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

hi hunn.x
  7. madameruthybaby

madameruthybaby Full Member

Cambridge Diet
    Good luck with 1000 plan. Let us know how you get on with the introduction of carbs!!
  8. peppa

peppa Pwincess

good luck with the step up plan
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.