Hi all!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dom1979, 7 August 2006 Social URL.

1. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

Just thought I'd announce my presence here and say hi to all!

No real news! Although I am currently languishing on my sofa feeling v sorry for myself. Why? Because OH was having a nightmare and punched me in the stomach! I'm not joking! He feels v v guilty, which i am milking for all it's worth. He has done something similar in the past - once i woke up and he was rubbing his stubbly chin all over my face whilst laughing (and fast asleep)! It's tres bizarre - has anyone else had experience of this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Lol hiya Dom!!! DH has dreams about being a cat and uses me as his scratching post - and yes, I milk that for all I'm worth too!! :D

4. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

Aaaah! Bless im! DQ - do I know you from DH?

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Don't think so - I read your thread a lot though!! :eek:

6. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

I do talk a lot! Was just reading the trip down memory lane thread and laughed a lot. Which hurt even more. Poor meeeeeeeeeee!

7. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Oh dear, Dom! Sorry to hear of your nocturnal mishap!

I would demand diamonds as recompense, personally lol! Hope you feel better soon, babes!
    love

8. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

Not a diamond, an Island!!

9. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

P.S. am peeved you have marylin as yr avatar, cos i lurve her and now i can't have one!!!! No fair!

D x

10. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

heeeheee - finder's keepers!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11. kamiknix

kamiknix Silver Member

Ouch!! Hope your not suffering too much.

Kam x

12. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

Hi Kam - it does actually bloody hurt! I'm gonna go back to work tomorrow though, just try not to lift anything.

13. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

No fair Isobel :(

14. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Suffer, baybeeeee LMTO!!!

You could always have Marilyn Manson??????

15. kamiknix

kamiknix Silver Member

Hope OH is pampering you then!!
    Weird what some people do when they are asleep! Mate of ours once ripped off the radiator while dreaming his sister was caught under a car!!
    Wishing you better.
    Kam x

16. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    I've never had any experience of hubby doing anything like that in his sleep but I do have the idea stored away in my one remaining braincell for future use when he pees me off ;)

17. westiegirl

westiegirl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi Dom

Glad you made it over!

I once bit myself in my sleep. I was dreaming that a bully on the bus was picking on my brother so I went to help him. The person grabbed me from behind so I bent over and bit him hard on the arm. Woke myself up! Thought I had dreamt it all but saliva and teeth marks on my arm proved me different! :eek: Nice bruise there later in the day!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lovely to see you Dom!

My husband kicks in his sleep and one time when I was slim and staying in this old hotel with a bed just as old, I fell into the hollow of the bed and woke up with him lying on top of me...it could of been romatic but the fact that he was on his back says it all!

I was just filler for his good night sleep! LOL

Love Mini xxx

20. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

Thanks sarah! Poor you biting yourself!

Chicken - brilliant!

Isobel - I tried to find one of marylin manson, but they were all too scarey! I do actually like him too, what with being a closet metaller and all.

Kam - I made him buy me Phish food! Ha!

Mini - I read that at work and people wanted to know why I was cackling and holding my tummy going 'ow ow owwwwww'!

21. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

PMSL!!! :D :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.