HI all

GoingToLoseWeight

I'm joining this board!

I'm 29, and last Thursday, weighed 19 stone. I started the Cambridge Diet that day, and so far <crossed fingers> it's going well.

I have a long way to go, though.

Amy

Hi Amy- welcome to minimins! :D

I just started lipotrim (similar to cambridge) about 11 days ago and have had results already so its definitely possible! I hope you reach your goals and enjoy the journey too- I've found it really eye-opening so far! :eek:

Jem xx

p.s drink loads of water!!! ;)

Amy
It doesn't matter how much you've got to lose as you are in the company of others who also have a lot to lose. And that's why the WeMitts is so great. We understand the problems and know how to help. Take it one day at a time and forget about the whole picture and think little steps - the next stone down it's amazing how getting from 20 st to 19 st 13 lb makes you feel good and successful.

Let us know how you are doing
Irene xx

Hi Amy,

Welcome and I hope your finding your diet okay. The first few days are the toughest but it does get easier.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks for the welcome, all!

I have got a long way to go - but this is the end of day 5, I've not cheated, and I am already feeling slimmer.

Amy

Tat's the worst over then, Amy. You're either already in, or nearly in, "the zone", all you have to do is stay there, and wait for your goal to arrive. Patience and persistence.......................................... Ann x

Patience isn't something I'm good at.

But I know I can do this. Afterall, I'm normally the one eating in secret, buying food from different places in case a shopkeeper suspects I'm fat cos I overeat, eating and then lying and saying to DH I've not eaten, etc.

So even after just 5 days, that is different for me. I know now that if I cheat, the only person cheated is me.

Amy

Patience isn't something I'm good at.

But I know I can do this. Afterall, I'm normally the one eating in secret, buying food from different places in case a shopkeeper suspects I'm fat cos I overeat, eating and then lying and saying to DH I've not eaten, etc.

So even after just 5 days, that is different for me. I know now that if I cheat, the only person cheated is me.

Amy

Your head is definitely in the right place :D :D :D

My head is - just need my tummy and thighs etc to catch up!

Amy

Back