Hi and Goodbye

jacsprat

Silver Member
But only for the weekend.

The schools up here go back on Tuesday so we have decided to have a last weekend up at the caravan in the East Nuek of Fife.

I intend to stick to 790 as far as possible but the lovely sea food may get the better of me. I'm talking about crab lobster and prawns not the deep fried variety that comes with the best chips in the world!

This weekend will be a real test for me. Usually there is lots of food and drink involved in our weekends away with visits to our favourite restuarants and pubs. But this time I am telling myself that the food will taste as superb as it always does but that it will taste even better the next time when I have lost some of this weight.

I have been to M&S this morning to stock up on delicious food and snacks that will hopefully make up to the rest of the family for not eating out when we are away. It also means that I dont need to do too much cooking.

I missed my weigh in last week as my CDC is away and to be honest I am not looking forward to seeing her on Monday evening. I have really struggled over the past couple of weeks and although 790 has helped a bit I dont really feel that my head is in the right place at the moment.

Anyway I hope you all have a lovely weekend and I will let you know how I get on.

Jac

Good luck and be strong....remind yourself why you're on this diet in the first place and what you want to achieve and how far you've come already!!!! Huggles hun xx

Hi Jac,

You have planned well in advance and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

You have lost 15lbs. which is fantastic:clap:

Don't lose sight of what you have already achieved.

Love Mini xxx

Good luck you can do it and I sympathise my husband is struggling with the fact that his life is changing too e.g. no more eating out together etc which was a big part of our life together - think I will treat him too tonight by getting him some food from M&S.

Enjoy your break.

Hello jacsprat,
I mainly just wanted to say how much I like your username:p
Hope you have a lovely weekend,
k_o

Back