1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi and question xx

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by alliballi, 25 April 2008 Social URL.

1. alliballi

alliballi Member

Hi all I feel a bit of a lurker LOL I am still around and have been doing all my homework on SW have all the books I need and am going to be a fully fledged SW follower in about 2 weeks time I hope. am slowly weaning off Cambridge although I have to admit letting go completly is still scarey for me.
    I have a question are there any salad dressings apart from balsamic viniger that are free I love the Kraft fat free salad dressings and will miss them bad when I have to start counting syns:cry: so are there any out there that are syn free please I cant find any in my food directories thanks in advance luv Alli xxxxxxxxxx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vicky82

vicky82 Meh

Being healthy
    Hiya, I had a look on SW website and Kraft fat free italian & french are both free on Green days, tomato and basil and 1000 island are 1/2 a syn per tablespoon.
    Hope this helps. I really like SW so far, this is my second time. Whats the cambridge diet like?
  4. alliballi

alliballi Member

thanks Vicky Alli is jumping for joy that there is a syn free salad dressing yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
    Cambridge is great fast weight loss but you have to be strong as eating only soups and shakes is a bit boring but after the first week on it you honestly find it a lot easier no hunger either funny enough. The fast weight loss keeps you motivated but it isnt for everyone. I am looking forward to SW I have done the diet before but years back and I did loose 2 stone although found it again once I came off. My own fault:eek: Thanks for reply Vicky luv Alli xxxxxxxx
  5. Nanny Jax

Nanny Jax getting back on track

Slimming world
    Light dressing, ceaser 0.5
    Light dressing, tomato & basil, fat free 0.5
    Just a couple more low syn ones, syns are per tablespoon.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.