hi another newbie!

katiekt

Hi im katie I have decided that this time is the time i dont fail, so i think im going to need a support network something i havent had before .. i have now got diabetis type two thru my weight so its important i sort this now.. it helps following other peoples journeys and definately give insentive..

so hi everyone.. hope to get to know you and hi ali cheers for the info xx

Hi Katie & Welcome. You've definitely come to the right place for lots of support. Which diet are you thinking of following? There's loads of help and advice and inspiration on here. Good luck with your weight loss journey.

hello katie and welcome!!
Good luck on your weight loss journey xxx

Hey you :D You know I'll support you 100% hun and if I can do this journey, so can you xxxxx

thank you so much .. am at the drs tomorrow to see if i can get some help there too .. so will know which way i will be going tomorrow x

hi and welcome to the forum.i hope you get the help you need from your doctor.

wishing you lots of luck

xoxo

thank you all so much for your welcome i have been reading the successes here and wow everyone doing so well.. support is so important.. x

I'm only starting too Katie it seems a daunting task but the sucesses I see every time I log in are so inspiring....Good luck on your journey!

Hi im katie I have decided that this time is the time i dont fail, so i think im going to need a support network something i havent had before .. i have now got diabetis type two thru my weight so its important i sort this now.. it helps following other peoples journeys and definately give insentive..

so hi everyone.. hope to get to know you and hi ali cheers for the info xx
Hi there Katie, :welcome: to the forums hun. Sorry to hear about your Diabetes, its never nice to learn that you have that, are you on diet only, tablets or insulin controlled for your diabetes?

If you lose some weight then it will help your diabetes too, obviously you can't totally get rid of it now but you'll certainly get yourself healthier and feeling heaps better if you got lost some weight. We're all here for motivation, support and help so please don't be afraid to ask questions or let us know when you're having a bad day.

Definitely keep having a peep into other people's success stories, they help me get my determination up to be as successful as they are too. We can do this and we will!

Hopefully I'll see you around the forums soon for a chat. Take care :) X

hi and :welcome: to the forums! Everyone on here is fab and there is loads of support and advice available so you have come to the right place.

Keep focused and I am sure you will reach goal in no time!

Good luck on your weight loss journey

Back