hi another q ..about syns

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by skinnylins1, 3 March 2011 Social URL.

1. skinnylins1

skinnylins1 Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.39%)
    ive just read a thread that says u cant save syns , i was hoping to save some for a curry and some wine over the weekend ..is that ok i ve used some syns for salad dressing ect but havnt felt the need to use any as ive eaten so well thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sum

Sum Hula princess in training

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    My consultant says that you can save syns - I do save my syns sometimes for the weekend when i know i have a meal out and stuff

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Okay a bit of history. SW used to say that you could not save your syns and that you should use flexi synning for special occasions. Then they changed their position and said that you could, just as long as you didn't mind having fewer syns for the rest of the week. Now they have backpedalled a bit and say that they do not recommend saving syns but they do not categorically state that you cannot.

So no definitive answer to your question I'm afraid. if it works for you and you continue to lose weight at a rate that you are happy with then fair enough I say. It doesn't work for everybody and personally I prefer to stick to daily syns.

5. PurpleSky

PurpleSky banana phone

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Our consultant says you can so i take her advice. Save up 50 of them for when i went away to my friends house(i tend to use about 5 a day normally), didnt effect my loses and was still on plan. Thing is the calorie amount is the same whenever you eat it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.